It's Alive !! actualy video! LOL

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0i52ChANnM]YouTube - Red Bone final cut[/ame] I'm super close to riding it now!! the end of the video now has video of me starting the engine.... :rockon: :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thankyou!! I've had a few snags along the way,but finally got em sorted out!! i'm going to pick up another donor bike this week to salvage the rest of the missing controls from and rear wheel... :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Freakin Awesome! Hahaha! Listen to that thing! Like the slide guitar/dobro in the beginning of the song....
Man I'd like to ride that beast!

Cliff

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Freakin Awesome! Hahaha! Listen to that thing! Like the slide guitar/dobro in the beginning of the song....
Man I'd like to ride that beast!

Cliff
I thought the song fit pretty good it's got a southern feel to it !! :rockon: :D

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice! I had 3 XS650's a 72, 78, and 83 I've been looking for a nice one with low miles . Now I have 2 blue 07 FZ6's and a KLR650 kawasaki supermoto I'm a louisiana native too!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice! I had 3 XS650's a 72, 78, and 83 I've been looking for a nice one with low miles . Now I have 2 blue 07 FZ6's and a KLR650 kawasaki supermoto I'm a louisiana native too!
What part of La. you from?? I've lived all over this state.... :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Love La! I've lived in Baton Rouge (Jefferson Hwy) and NO (Warehouse District - Julia St). Fantastic job! Can't wait to see it on the road.
I have visited both cities many times,both are awesome for Partying !! LOL If i get the pieces I need off the new donor bike my friend is giving me I'll have this thing on the road real soon!! :D

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
What part of La. you from?? I've lived all over this state.... :D

I've lived all over louisiana too, I was born in Monroe and lived in Baton Rouge,Lafayette, Farmerville,New Orleans and Metaire. We moved to Austin in 1998 , I spent a lot of time in shreveport and Bossier City.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've lived all over louisiana too, I was born in Monroe and lived in Baton Rouge,Lafayette, Farmerville,New Orleans and Metaire. We moved to Austin in 1998 , I spent a lot of time in shreveport and Bossier City.
yea you did get around the state!! LOL ....I was born in Pineville, I lived in Alexandria,Boyce,Pollock,Fishville,Monroe,Tioga,Ball,Greenwood,Blanchard,Stonewall,Bossier,Haughton,and finally bought my Home in Shreveport.....no more moving for me!! LOL :Flash:

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
yea you did get around the state!! LOL ....I was born in Pineville, I lived in Alexandria,Boyce,Pollock,Fishville,Monroe,Tioga,Ball,Greenwood,Blanchard,Stonewall,Bossier,Haughton,and finally bought my Home in Shreveport.....no more moving for me!! LOL :Flash:

I go to cenla all the time on my KLR650 , there are some really nice dual sport trails around Alexandria and toledo bend. Natchtoches is a really nice place to go too. I think this is turning into a Louisiana thread.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I go to cenla all the time on my KLR650 , there are some really nice dual sport trails around Alexandria and toledo bend. Natchtoches is a really nice place to go too. I think this is turning into a Louisiana thread.
You should ride the backroads around Pollock,and Georgetown there are some country roads through there that are Amazing!! when I was young I spent my weekends cruising those roads with my freinds on dirt bikes. :D

Great Job: the video, but especially the bike!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thankyou!! I had made a video with transitions,credit's and narration,but couldn't get it to download??

Top job Donny , she looks and sounds awesome :thumbup: now bring her down this way for show and tell :D
Dude!! I'm going to try to get Down there next year!! :D

Too freakin' cool!
Thankyou Pete!! :rockon: