It has been a good run...

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Honestly I don't remember....she passed away in '06 and had been retired for a few years before that. :(
But she loved her job! Upset her to have to retire.
Cheers!

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope to be just as upset as she was when I retire from this place :)

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And one last note, if you sell your motorcycle, buy a fun cager and are expecting the mod bug to go away you might want to rethink that strategy...

Already have a new air intake on the way, upgrading the brake rotors, looking at customizing and cleaning up the engine bay, new coil over suspension......the bug is still here. Thinking about starting a build thread here to share with you guys even though it's not the bike anymore! Blah

Excuse my French but this s*** gets expensive lol....

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What division are you in!? I'm currently a mechanical engineering co-op with GE and love it! Sounds like you got a cool job!:rockon:

I work as a Jet Engine Test Engineer for GE Aviation's Peebles Test Operations about 50 miles East of the Eastern Cincinnati suburbs. If you're ever in the area or have some questions about GE Aviation let me know! You can PM me your email if you'd like.