Sandseller
New Member
Since my FZ6 S2 is now running again after a long period of inactivity and many repairs, and I needed to test out the instrument cluster, I took advantage of my vacation and went on several rides right away.
I had already noticed a little bit last year that my shoulders and lower back were aching, but this year, instead of several short rides, I did a few longer ones. After two days of moderate rides of 130 km/80 miles each (about 3 hours each), I can now barely move my right shoulder without pain, and my lower back is also really sore.
I’ve already installed moderate handlebar risers (about 2 cm/1 inch), and I try to keep my back straight, bend my arms slightly, tighten my abs, etc., but I can’t maintain that posture for the entire ride. The snappy throttle doesnt really help.
I’m 184 cm / 6’1” tall. Is it me, or is it the bike? To be honest, after all these repairs, I’ve lost some of my love for the bike, but I’m not sure if I’d be better off with something else. Especially since I actually really like the specs and the engine of the Yamaha.
I had already noticed a little bit last year that my shoulders and lower back were aching, but this year, instead of several short rides, I did a few longer ones. After two days of moderate rides of 130 km/80 miles each (about 3 hours each), I can now barely move my right shoulder without pain, and my lower back is also really sore.
I’ve already installed moderate handlebar risers (about 2 cm/1 inch), and I try to keep my back straight, bend my arms slightly, tighten my abs, etc., but I can’t maintain that posture for the entire ride. The snappy throttle doesnt really help.
I’m 184 cm / 6’1” tall. Is it me, or is it the bike? To be honest, after all these repairs, I’ve lost some of my love for the bike, but I’m not sure if I’d be better off with something else. Especially since I actually really like the specs and the engine of the Yamaha.