Isle of Man TT 2009

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
Is there anyone who is going for the isle of man TT 2009? I would love to go but am not too sure as yet about my work schedule. And being a contractor am doubly not too sure. blame it all on the credit crunch.
Well at least the price of petrol has gone down.

by the way you need to book now for the event if you want accommodation and obviously the ferry crossing.

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Man I'd love to go there, not really for the TT, but to race around the island myself. That place is da bomb!

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
the races start up soon !I really look foward to seen the results and highlights I hope if any members from this forum go they take pics so we can all see them

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE7H6f9PVwk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Isle of Man TT Promo[/ame]

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
Man I'd love to go there, not really for the TT, but to race around the island myself. That place is da bomb!

Pardon my ignorance but I didn't think just anybody could race around on the streets, just the qualified competitors. Have I got it wrong?

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that video is beyond amazing. it is my DREAM to attend the isle of man TT. but alas i am poor....

(send tickets anyone?!?!?....I will pay you in forum credits..... :))

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
you want to see something thats truly epic find the 2008 TT review dvd and watch it you will be floored by it . there is a full lap with comentary by Guy Martin that is really amazing to watch

Pardon my ignorance but I didn't think just anybody could race around on the streets, just the qualified competitors. Have I got it wrong?

this is lifted from Wikipedia so I'm not to sure how correct it is but still it's info

Main article: Transport on the Isle of Man
The island has a total of 688 miles (1,107 km)[15] of public roads, all of which are paved. Many of the roads on the island have no speed limit.

Last edited:

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I need to slightly hi-jack the thread. Can somebody please tell me the name of the song that starts at about the 1:05 mark of the video? The voice is hauntingly familiar but I just can't find the tune. HELP before my head explodes!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i do remember reading another thread about the TT on here somewhere...and i am pretty sure someone else from here is going.....jealous! :(:rockon: