Is that a BMW?

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
hm, i wonder what type they could have mistaken it for, an fz6 doesn't look anything like any bmw that i know...

5spoke

Reaction score
Visit site
A lot of homeless people ask me if mine is a BMW when I am stopped at stoplights.... not sure why.

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
that's the first one that came to mind that it could look like. i don't know how popular the f800s's are over there, but it's not "that" common of a bike over here. if people think bmw they usually thing GS or RT's.

Other then that, most people don't even know that bmw makes motorcycles in the first place :p

ah well, guess they should look at the logo first before asking questions ;)

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
I think its mostly because people find the FZ6 similar to the looks of the GS series. You'll never get a question like "is that an r6".

Someone asked me if it was a triumph the other day, probably because I have a naked fz. People with their labels....

Its mostly motorcycle racism. Thats what it is :BLAA:

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I get excited to see the front end of an FZ coming at me....Only to be let down when I realize its one of those damn scooters!:shakehead:

samace_sg

Reaction score
Visit site
one of my friends thought I had a BMW ... I was parked next to a CBR. I was like noooo.. it's a Yamaha..