Intuitive Race Products Frame Sliders

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My quest for frame sliders is finally complete. Two months ago I had placed an order for Motovation frame sliders but was told they were on a 3-4 week back order. I wanted to get something quicker than that so I looked around for a set of the shogun frame sliders that I see alot of the other members have. New Enough's website said they had them in stock so I placed my order a month ago. A couple of days later I got a call from Nate at New Enough. He said they had just sold the last pair of FZ6 frame sliders the day before they received my order and because they were having a hard time getting the stock they requested from Shogun they were going to no longer carry that brand and start stocking the Intuitive Race Products line in the coming weeks. Last Friday they showed up on N.E. website so I called and talked to Nate and due to the delay in getting what I wanted he gave me a $10 off coupon so I ordered them that day. So finally on to the sliders.
They are both the same length unlike some of the other brands. They do have some type of insert ( I assume aluminum) so I torqued them to 40 ft/lb's without using any type of loctite. Not sure what type of material they are made out of so not sure how they will hold up if and when I put them to use. The bolt sticking out of the frame sliders is the same length as the stock bolt. I checked this before putting them in due to some of the horror stories of people stripping out the threads on their bikes due to shorter bolts.

Both Sliders the same size:
dimitre977-albums-my-fz6-picture1126-08-21-08-2002.jpg

Bolts are the same length as the stock ones:
dimitre977-albums-my-fz6-picture1128-08-23-08-0938.jpg

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Clutch side of the bike:
dimitre977-albums-my-fz6-picture1130-08-23-08-0941.jpg

Brake side of the bike:
dimitre977-albums-my-fz6-picture1132-08-23-08-0946.jpg

Sorry about the pictures they were from my phone. Any questions let me know and I will try to help.