Interesting Video

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
I found this to be quite an interesting video. Kinda inspirationable in a since that if this woman can experience the beauty and joy of touring being totally blind shows those of us with sight are truly blessed in a way that she will never be able to experience. Yet, she still finds joy in motorcycle riding (as a passenger of course).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UrD3Df1U9A"]YouTube - Cathy's World Tour 2[/ame]

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a very interesting, as you say inspirational. The rider was very smooth which will always help the pillion enjoy the ride.

Off topic, I have caught Shaggy's interweb troll's eye view of the world virus.
How do you think up doing a search for " Blind lady biker" lol.

Nelly:spank:

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a very interesting, as you say inspirational. The rider was very smooth which will always help the pillion enjoy the ride.

Off topic, I have caught Shaggy's interweb troll's eye view of the world virus.
How do you think up doing a search for \\" Blind lady biker\\" lol.

Nelly:spank:

While waiting for the book "Parallel Worlds" by Nick Sanders I did a search on Youtube of "World Motorcycle Touring" and this popped up. I can't wait to get Nick's book but coming from London it might take awhile to get to Indiana. Nick Sanders has a bunch of videos including this one I found quite entertaining.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FDF4l1b6A4&feature=related"]YouTube - Nick's Vid 26: Parallel World takes big balls[/ame]

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
While waiting for the book \"Parallel Worlds\" by Nick Sanders I did a search on Youtube of \"World Motorcycle Touring\" and this popped up. I can't wait to get Nick's book but coming from London it might take awhile to get to Indiana. Nick Sanders has a bunch of videos including this one I found quite entertaining.
YouTube - Nick's Vid 26: Parallel World takes big balls
OMG you got the troll virus to lol.

That was very good mate.

nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Indeed I do I just wish I had the time and money to enjoy the world as these people have.
Now that would be amazing, I am doing something special for my 40th in two years.
I am either going to go to Australia to meet some of the guys, or come to the states and tie it in with a dragon trip.

I am a torn man????????????

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Indeed I do I just wish I had the time and money to enjoy the world as these people have.
Now that would be amazing, I am doing something special for my 40th in two years.
I am either going to go to Australia to meet some of the guys, or come to the states and tie it in with a dragon trip.

Nelly

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site

Nelly

Well if you come to the states stay the hell away from Indiana we have nothing here worth riding. Except State road 66 along the Ohio river but nothing to come across the drink for lol. I have a trip to New Hampshire planned to see Mt. Washington (home of the fastest wind speed recorded on earth 231mph) in July myself. Have fun and ride safe....

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that is awesome that she can enjoy riding. But if you think about it there is a lot more that is enjoyable about riding other than just seeing, i like the smells, feelings, and sensations.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+2 on that and being so high up 7000 plus the air must have been thin. Wondered if it affected there breathing and the bikes air intake also

paul1149

Riding with the King
Reaction score
Visit site
It would be interesting to hear her talk about her experience. She's probably very tuned into the sounds, smells, wind currents, bike vibration, temperature, sunlight, etc, and has a deeper perspective on those things than most of us.

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
It would be interesting to hear her talk about her experience. She's probably very tuned into the sounds, smells, wind currents, bike vibration, temperature, sunlight, etc, and has a deeper perspective on those things than most of us.

There are a couple more videos on Youtube about her journeys. Just type in the search bar "Cathy's world tour". Here is another video about her.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUVNl0yHszk"]YouTube - Cathy's world Tour[/ame]