Concerns about travelling x2

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Sleeping on the back isn't good, if she gets that tired best to stop for the day... go home, or if on a long trip, find a hotel or pull off on a highway rest stop and let her take a nap, better than her tumbing down the highway at 74.5 mph.

Well

That or the remote vibrating panties....Bet that would work well ;)

As far as the turbulence, it's hard for that not to happen, the windscreen, while aerodynamic with 1 rider, is sending the air a certain way, adding the second passenger creates a pocket of air between the two of you- much like if you've ever sat in the back of a pickup truck going down the highway. It's going to do crazy stuff to the aerodynamics.

After all that writing i'm sorry to say I don't have a solution, the pillow might help but also might make problem #2 worse :(

Come to think of it, i figured out a solution... Buy her a bike :thumbup:

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I meant there may not be enough covering fabric available to stuff material in the seat. It's fairly snug as is and there isn't extra to where you could give yourself more material and restaple.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
guys guys, who said we don't stop frequently? Have you ever ridden with a woman on the fazer's back seat??? It is impossible not to stop, minimum every 30km(18miles) maximum 50(31miles)! Her bottom will grow rashes! Of course we do stop frequently, if not i would have lost her in some turn....or back at home! :shakehead:

:d :d :d