Interesting Argentinian MotoGP

2wheelieadv

Reaction score
Visit site
Another amazing win. This 36 y/o guy still can show how to ride :thumbup:
Coming from an 8th place he got to be second and chased down Marquez who was 4 seconds ahead! I feel bad for Marquez going down by clipping Rossi's back tire, but Rossi well deserves the win!
Very interesting race.

Last edited by a moderator:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Amazing win by Rossi in Argentina

Rossi was hit by Marquez and kept his focus... What an ending!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgIWJeJbNHw[/ame]

OneCheekRider

One Cheek On The Seat!
Reaction score
Visit site

Did we need to give away the race in the thread title!?!? Some of us work weekends and have to rely on DVR!:spank:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I'm surprised there hasn't been a flame fest about the title of this thread, giving away race results is a no-no :spank:

Anyway, who would have bet on Rossi leading the championship with a 30 point lead over MM after 3 rounds? Great race!

Our local sports channel had live tennis on before the racing so as the tennis dragged on we missed the Moto3 race completely, I have no idea what happened and I am avoiding my app until I can watch it.

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site

Go go Ross! Yamaha bikes performs great in corners - that could be why we don't see Ducati guys running around LOL

Kawasaki's been bitching around with their H2 & H2R track only bike but yet to get back to MotoGP - anyone know what's up with Kawa team? cold feet? Their H2R just race by itself on the track without anyone wow... I like Kawa but they need to show their strength in racing to gain customers as well! (my next used bike will be 2015 Vulcan S in 2017 for sure!)

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site

Holy spoiler alert! It's a good thing I already watched the race.

Maybe next time don't put results in the title.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I'm surprised there hasn't been a flame fest about the title of this thread, giving away race results is a no-no :spank:

Anyway, who would have bet on Rossi leading the championship with a 30 point lead over MM after 3 rounds? Great race!

Our local sports channel had live tennis on before the racing so as the tennis dragged on we missed the Moto3 race completely, I have no idea what happened and I am avoiding my app until I can watch it.

Holy spoiler alert! It's a good thing I already watched the race.

Maybe next time don't put results in the title.

I know what you guys are are saying we normally have the rule to put spoiler alert (or something likewise) in the title, despite this it did get plenty of comments, which is a good sign that we still have plenty of active members on the board :spank:

2wheelieadv

Reaction score
Visit site

Sorry about the title. Didn't think about it. Guess it's late to change it by now... But it is still will be interesting to watch it.
Anyway, can moderator maybe change it to like "Interesting Argentinian MotoGP"?

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Done, but don't let it stop anyone posting, come on guys let us know what you thought of the race. I never used to like Rossi, but he showed some of his old magic yesterday :bow:

afx600

Reaction score
Visit site
Kind of been feeling bad for Marquez so far this season. After getting a little bump and running wide in corner 1 of Qatar. Still impressed with him going from dead last to 5th. Then after what happened here, but Rossi made it a hell of race by catching up to him like that. :rockon: Good racing action so far!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Race? What race??????

BlahBlahBlah

I have been betting on Rossi to win and he's come through twice for me now. Not rich from him but I'm having fun with it (I only place dollar bets for fun).

Leading the championship

1st
3rd
1st

I've tried not to be in everyone's face about it, unlike some other members who support loser riders ( ;) ) but buggar it.

He's still got it ......

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Race? What race??????

BlahBlahBlah

I have been betting on Rossi to win and he's come through twice for me now. Not rich from him but I'm having fun with it (I only place dollar bets for fun).

Leading the championship

1st
3rd
1st

I've tried not to be in everyone's face about it, unlike some other members who support loser riders ( ;) ) but buggar it.

He's still got it ......

Hi Karen, it's been a bit quiet of late, and then someone mentions Rossi ;)
Credit where credit's due you've always been a faithful follower, so congrats with the win :thumbup:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely loved the race. My wife and could be heard cheering for Rossi through out the neighborhood.
Marc was schooled by the old guy. Sweet!!!!!!

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely loved the race. My wife and could be heard cheering for Rossi through out the neighborhood.
Marc was schooled by the old guy. Sweet!!!!!!

Finally!! Marquez got shown by the true Champion that he isn't untouchable.
I too (a wife) was screaming for Rossi. So much so, the dogs wanted outside. lol

Rossi needs Championship #10 this year!!