Integrated Tail Light

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Last night I installed the Motodynamic Integrated Tail Light. It took me about 2 hours total, though I didn't look at any book or manual, I just figured it out. The part that took the longest, was removing the old light out of the tail section. Major PITA.... After that is was fairly easy. I did have another issue with the turn signal relay. One of the wires got disconnected from the box (or whatever you call it) when I was trying to hide the wires. When it was disconnected, the right signal would flash really fast, but would still work. I basically had to jam the wire back in and zip tie everything in place. I guess I'll contact motodynamic and see if they'll replace it for me.

When I was under the bick messing around with all that and removing the rear signals, I realized how much I hate that fender. Definitely need to get a fender eliminator on it soon, though I don't really want to spend a 100 bucks on one. Any decent yet cheap options out there?

Crax

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks pretty good. Did you just completely remove your rear turn signals then? I'd have to leave the fender on as the SW-Motech rack I use for my givi bags uses it as a mounting point, but would like to get rid of the signals.

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks pretty good. Did you just completely remove your rear turn signals then? I'd have to leave the fender on as the SW-Motech rack I use for my givi bags uses it as a mounting point, but would like to get rid of the signals.

Yeah, I took the signals completely off. That's why I want to find basically a license plate bracket because my fender just seems to be in the way.