Installing Yamaha LED blinkers having problems :(

HarmfuL

Reaction score
Visit site
So i recently bought some Yamaha LED Indicators for my bike and started off by installing the rear set first (being bit more tricky I thought). The blinkers come with a resistor so the flasher relay didnt need to be replaced. I tested them and they worked fine on the rear, then installed front set and tested all together and now the indicators dont work, hazards, front light and rear! So I checked the fuses to see if I had blown any and they were all fine, went over my wiring again and they were all fine aswell?
Any suggestions or advice would be brilliant
Cheers

Check it... http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-...maha-led-indicators-having-problems-help.html

You can buy and electronic typre flasher relay and it will work regardless of the combinations of loads within a wide range compared tot he OEM flasher relay.

Super Bright LEDs - Electronic LED Flashers Specifications

LF1-S-FLAT at the bottom of the page. Now you can also get rid if the resistors which create heat and use extra current.

Last edited:
when i installed mine (yamaha ones as well) i installed an electronic flasher relay and did not use the inline resistors. they work marvellously. somehow when i installed the inline resistor the indicators would light dim.

Back