I'm going HID

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
Keep Us posted I've been thinking about retrofitting 2 headlight for a Fighter.

PS stop using Mobil 1 their formula probably changed 20 times over the past 4 years.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I've decided to get projector lights with angel eyes. I purchased two kits, H4 and H7. Here's the link:
G3 2.8" Angel Eye Projector Lens HID Kit Universal Kit | eBay
Got white rings and 4300K bulbs.
I'll post the pictures once I install it

Awesome. When I had my FZ, this was by far the best mod I did on her. The light output is so incredible in comparison to the stock reflectors.

PS stop using Mobil 1 their formula probably changed 20 times over the past 4 years.

What does this have to do with anything?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
definitly post later on about this.. also what are you going to do with the other "set" of lights? going to sell??

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgive me in advance for asking a really dumb question.

Our bikes come with an H4 and an H7 bulb. What would be the problem if I replaced both of the bulbs with bi-xenon H4s ??

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgive me in advance for asking a really dumb question.

Our bikes come with an H4 and an H7 bulb. What would be the problem if I replaced both of the bulbs with bi-xenon H4s ??

The issue with this is that the base of the bulb, where it meets the headlight housing, is different between H4/H7 bulbs. These bi-xenon units will match the bulb-base that you need for the given socket, but supply the bixenon effect that you're looking for.

Sweeney_Todd

Reaction score
Visit site
right now im working on the bike, and there is a certain problem I have. The h4 kit comes with only one controller, the h7 with 2. I've pluged everything using the h4 controller for two bulbs, it worked but I'm not getting hi beam on the left side. I'm probably gonna try to use h7 controller for h7 bulb only. Does anybody know if it's ok to have only one conroller. i wonder why one kit has one controller and the other one two

Sweeney_Todd

Reaction score
Visit site
Left light doesn't have highbeam right?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yes, but its' supposed to have. i think I know why I wasn't getting it. there is some kind of magnetic shield or something that generates hi beams. there are two extra cables that control the shield. I just have to fabricate the harness and connect it to the controller.