I'm Back!

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been gone for awhile.. or so it seems. After coming back from my training, I had to wear my glasses because I was under-going PRK surgery. I haven't ridden my bike since the beginning of June :spank::spank:. I'm going to hit my 2 week mark since getting PRK this Thursday and i'm riding regardless if my doctor says I can't. :thumbup:

I ordered HID's and I have to finish up BD's dual headlight mod.(will probably need some more help on this) Then i'm riding whatever I have left of this summer :rockon:

OneCheekRider

One Cheek On The Seat!
Reaction score
Visit site
BD's dual headlight mod is a snap if you have his harness. I could probably lend a hand if you need it. Now get out and ride!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Since you've had PRK surgery your healing and focal process are different than LASIK process etc. I'd follow what Doc says in this instance. Welcome back to the forum!!!
ninja-masked-helmet-animated-gif-blinking-eyes-avatar-hellsky-black-and-white.gif

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I see the words, training and RPK so I'm guessing military? If so, follow Docs orders to the T or it could very well bite you in the back side if something goes wrong while riding.

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I'm gonna try to listen to the doc... but it's tempting walking by her every single day... I started her up today and rode down my driveway, oh the joy it brought to me. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D