If you want to be half as cool as Wolfman........

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well seeing as everyone see's fit to have to have a poke at me...i thought i would add this...Mr Shreveport, you forgot one thing....i also have a lovely "new" missus, who is not too hard on the eye, loves bikes, came to PI willingly, did not complain...in fact i think she enjoyed it as much as me...passed me beers while working on my bike in fact...straight after 14 hours hanging off the back, and wanted to get back on the bike within 2 hours of getting home from a 2500km journey..i am in heaven folks!

:rockon:

And there you have it Donny,you might as well quit now ,lol

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well seeing as everyone see's fit to have to have a poke at me...i thought i would add this...Mr Shreveport, you forgot one thing....i also have a lovely "new" missus, who is not too hard on the eye, loves bikes, came to PI willingly, did not complain...in fact i think she enjoyed it as much as me...passed me beers while working on my bike in fact...straight after 14 hours hanging off the back, and wanted to get back on the bike within 2 hours of getting home from a 2500km journey..i am in heaven folks!

:rockon:

congrats on all the good in your life.

We kid because we are jealous.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats on all the good in your life.

We kid because we are jealous.

Seriously it might sound like a life full of peaches and cream...but I work my butt off...and get very little rest...sleep an average of 4 hours a day! I generally run on reserve! :eek:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seriously it might sound like a life full of peaches and cream...but I work my butt off...and get very little rest...sleep an average of 4 hours a day! I generally run on reserve! :eek:
hey i only wanted to make you laugh.I have too pay my dues for the great life i live also.and sorry i forgot to mention your awesome new lady!!!! I was blessed 2-1/2 years ago with the greatest woman ever!!!and i'm in heaven with you!!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!! Y'all be good out there!!!! i'm off to work.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh we don't want your sob story :rolleyes: :D you poor, poor thing!

hey i only wanted to make you laugh.I have too pay my dues for the great life i live also.and sorry i forgot to mention your awesome new lady!!!! I was blessed 2-1/2 years ago with the greatest woman ever!!!and i'm in heaven with you!!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!! Y'all be good out there!!!! i'm off to work.:D

oh I wasn't complaining! Just saying it's all fun but a little tiring...never a dull moment..,and you lot only know half of it....I am also pretty much serious about nothing...or should I say I don't take life too seriously! :thumbup:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
oh I wasn't complaining! Just saying it's all fun but a little tiring...never a dull moment..,and you lot only know half of it....I am also pretty much serious about nothing...or should I say I don't take life too seriously! :thumbup:

Ah I was just bustin' your grapes Jamie! We know that you aren't to serious, thats why we like you! :rockon: