If you want to be half as cool as Wolfman........

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish i knew how to change his tag line under his name... I would change it to Pinky and see how long it takes for him to notice... But i can't figure it out...

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:DI still don't have anything to say just thought i'de post this vid. [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo[/nomedia] :rof: it has barbie doll's in it.:D

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL! You guys crack me up! Don't you all know that pink is the new black! Re "pinky"...she is in Adelaide! Just too busy too pick her up today... Monday it is!

Anyway you lot are just jealous...I know you all wish your bikes were pink!

:Flip:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL! You guys crack me up! Don't you all know that pink is the new black! Re "pinky"...she is in Adelaide! Just too busy too pick her up today... Monday it is!

Anyway you lot are just jealous...I know you all wish your bikes were pink!

:Flip:
I'm super jealous!!! you got a track bike your a D.J. at the hottest gig in Oz!! and your on a road trip to the races!!!! uuugggghhhhhh!!! what's not to be jealous of?????? YOU ROCK WOLFMAN!!!!!!:D:rockon: P.s. keep sendin them pic's!!:thumbup: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ULVQOneeZE"]YouTube - Praise You - Fatboy Slim[/ame]

Last edited:

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
I know you all wish your bikes were pink!

I have a confession...

me1.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm super jealous!!! you got a track bike your a D.J. at the hottest gig in Oz!! and your on a road trip to the races!!!! uuugggghhhhhh!!! what's not to be jealous of?????? YOU ROCK WOLFMAN!!!!!!:D:rockon: P.s. keep sendin them pic's!!:thumbup: YouTube - Praise You - Fatboy Slim

Well seeing as everyone see's fit to have to have a poke at me...i thought i would add this...Mr Shreveport, you forgot one thing....i also have a lovely "new" missus, who is not too hard on the eye, loves bikes, came to PI willingly, did not complain...in fact i think she enjoyed it as much as me...passed me beers while working on my bike in fact...straight after 14 hours hanging off the back, and wanted to get back on the bike within 2 hours of getting home from a 2500km journey..i am in heaven folks!

:rockon: