If we can't get a 2010 FZ6 then how about this?

sFoster

new rider
Reaction score
Visit site
For me it was a choice between the FZ6 and the GSX650F

Loved the FZ6 after test riding it and the price was righ so I never got a chance to ride the GSX.

This GSR750 looks sweet.
Right now my current plan is to test ride an FZ1 and a CBR1000 when I'm ready to move up to a faster bike

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting. Looks like a big Gladius (sp?) with Buell puds using some kind of an integrated light. The under seat exhaust looks very nice, clean looking.

I've always liked Suzukis and a 750 is such a great displacement. Hopefully the motor isn't dumbed down too much. I wonder if the US will get them?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you really want a moto, you can find a dealer that will get ahold of it for you.

True, but then you have to deal with getting it EPA and DOT certified, through customs, etc. I like the bike but not that much. I'd wait for a cool Euro or Japanese market bike before I went to that effort.

I'd love to get a Euro TZR250, ring-a-ding-ding-ding!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love the looks of it! But does it look like the fairing fell forward to anyone else? Maybe I am just used to the insect look of the Fizzer.

Blackblood

OMG Wheelies!
Reaction score
www.quayvipersmcc.com
I love the concept but honestly spent more time reading the discussion below. Those posters are right,why do manufacturers feel the need to detune engines?

The FZ6 with R6 engine no detuning would be utter mental :)

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Over here Suzuki already do a GSR600 which is a direct competitor to the FZ6N.

bike_gsr600_grey.jpg

Suzuki : Models: GSR600: Summary

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a Yama-Fan....... I think it's a good looking bike,but I am going to get an FZ1,and pass the FZ6 to my son since it's the first new bike i've ever bought.....it's what my Dad did for me....he gave me his 83 Honda Cm450 when he bought his XS1100.... :rockon: :D

alanrim

Reaction score
Visit site
Wife has the GSR600, if the 750 version comes about and looks that good I may be tempted to trade in the FZ6.

As it is I prefer the FZ6 over the GSR600, but the gearbox on the GSR is so sweet. The throttle and fuelling on the GSR600 let it down, nowhere near as smooth and fluid as the FZ6.

If the throttle is better on the 750, and the price is right it may tempt me away from looking at the FZ1.

Aleziel

Reaction score
Visit site
i almost got the GSR instead of the FZ6( newer design, lovely rear fork, gear indicator,funky stoplights, but from the front it looks too wide and boxy, so i went with the angular design of the FZ6...

now the GSR750, would be great if they could manage to make it look good from the front, and a bit more aggressive than the GSR600 that just doesnt radiate "speed"