If we can't get a 2010 FZ6 then how about this?

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks kinda cool. The color scheme reminds me of a Diamond Back bike I had in the late '80s though, when everyone was BMXing.

I would be wary of the side pods; the ones on the Gladius are hideous, but you can't tell from the side view. In person they're a complete turn off.

I agree with the de-tuning comments. Why why why??? Maybe so we lose fewer newbies? Maybe, but why punish me??

jreese86

FZ6 Owner!
Reaction score
Visit site
That is a sexy bike.

If it comes to the US, and if it's specs aren't de-tuned much from the GSXR750, I may consider it over the FZ1 in a few years.

adumb

Reaction score
Visit site
maybe i didn't get the memo but from the topic of this thread is seems like yamaha isn't offering a 2010 fz6? is that right? or am i reading into the title to much

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
maybe i didn't get the memo but from the topic of this thread is seems like yamaha isn't offering a 2010 fz6? is that right? or am i reading into the title to much

There are rumors to that effect, but they're unfounded so far. Yamaha is being tight-lipped about it like usual until the 2010 line is announced later this year. We're all waiting to hear yes or no from Yamaha.

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Is Yamaha going to stop offering the FZ6 in 2010?.
US or Canada?. Fact or fiction?.
I`m considering a 2009 FZ6 is the reason i`m asking.

Only Yamaha knows... You will have to wait like everyone else until about mid September. That's when Yamaha announces the upcoming years motorcycle product line....

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Based solely on looks, I like it. Thats quite an achievement for Suzuki because I think 90% of their bikes look horrible. Only way I ever want to see a single headlight is on a naked bike. Need to see more angles though, there might be some nastiness sticking out sideways.

Pelicanglider

Citizen of Creola
Reaction score
Visit site
Triumph MIGHT be making this soon. 2010 675 (or 750) Tiger.

triumphTiger675_2008.jpg

Extremely tempting!!! Looks very familiar doesn't it!

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Triumph MIGHT be making this soon. 2010 675 (or 750) Tiger.

triumphTiger675_2008.jpg

Extremely tempting!!! Looks very familiar doesn't it!

Love it... an FZ6 with a little more (dare I say midrange) power and better suspension. If the FZ6 gets discontinued for 2010 then at least we can buy this.... I love my Tiger 1050 especially the engine, so I am expecting good things from the Cub....:thumbup:

Pelicanglider

Citizen of Creola
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been told in another forum that the pictures in the link above are fake and no "Tiger lite" is planned by Triumph. Anyone knowing something different, please let us know.