Ice Storm

Sun Diego FZ6

rides on!
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, but that is normal in Canada. I live about 1,000 miles south of you where winters are usually in the 20's Fahrenheit but frequently warm to 40's and beyond for a time. We usually net 12" of snow or less per season. This winter has been the worst in ages! I don't know why anyone would choose to live somewhere with a 6 month riding season. Heck, San Diego is calling my name with no off season.
Weather is very forgiving here. :BLAA:
lulz

Shawn

Reaction score
Visit site
This is a picture from last year. It might give you guys some ideas on how to keep riding through the snow. This guy rode all winter last year.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
This is a picture from last year. It might give you guys some ideas on how to keep riding through the snow. This guy rode all winter last year.

Hopefully you slapped that guy. Knobbies on a baby blade. :-[ that guy bought the wrong bike.

I respect people who ride year round and I would too if my commute was more than 15 minutes. (it is four miles) but this is silly. I am sure the stator on that bike isn't up to running those off road lights and how well are those knobbies going to handle when the roads are cleared.

He needs a KLR.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk.

Shawn

Reaction score
Visit site
He generated lots of comments on our local bike forum to about the how's, why's, saftey and insurance concerns. Just thought I would toss up the picture as some humor for those dealing with the latest dump of snow and what has felt like a very long winter.

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
So we lost power at 2:30am Tuesday...just got power back today Friday at 3:30pm. Nothing rocks like trying to find a place to stay with a 6 month old and a pup. Thank God for the wife's sister. I hope no one else did without!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Now that brings out a new meaning to a real motorcyclist. All year round up in Regina? Amazing. If he rode a Yamaha bike, he could get a snowmobile too, he'd still be riding a Yamaha.