I will never again order from this place......

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
Motorcycle Superstore - Motorcycle Accessories and Motorcycle Gear

I will never order from this place again. I purchased the Scorpion last week and paid for overnight shipping. They give me a different reason of why I don't have it everyday. Supposed to recieve it tomorrow now. We'll see.
Just a heads up for everyone.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Too bad that you are having such a tough time. I have bought several things from them, with prompt service (I did not do special shipping). I bet they will reimburse you for shipping.

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
What from Motorcyclesuperstore you had problem. They are great man. If you have any problems with anything just call them up and they will give you credit for whatever problem you had with. Especially shipping. I get almost everything from them. Great site with loads of inventory.

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe it was somebody's first day over there lol. I ordered some EBC brakes on my lunch break and they were waiting on me the next day after work. So maybe you paid for my overnight shipping :thumbup:

If you give them another chance they might just surprise you.

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered the Puig for my FZ6 and had it in 2 days!
Something about a muffler takes more than a week...
(With overnight shipping) :thumbup:

Too many other places to get things from to deal with this ever again.

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
Did they give you a tracking number by chance.

I've never ordered from them, but I DO know this. There is a third party involved "the shiping company" weither it be UPS or USPS sometimes they are the ones at fault and if that is the case then MSS can't really be held at fault.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thing is every retailer has people who have problems. unfortunately in this case it was you. cant win em all.

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
Did they give you a tracking number by chance.

I've never ordered from them, but I DO know this. There is a third party involved "the shiping company" weither it be UPS or USPS sometimes they are the ones at fault and if that is the case then MSS can't really be held at fault.

No tracking number yet. Customer service just emailed me and said they are preparing it for overnight shipment right now.

Just found the exact same can at kneedraggers cheaper too.............Crap.

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe it was somebody's first day over there lol. I ordered some EBC brakes on my lunch break and they were waiting on me the next day after work. So maybe you paid for my overnight shipping :thumbup:

If you give them another chance they might just surprise you.

Your welcome. :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are they going to reimburse the overnight costs? Seems to me they owe that to you.

(Hey, I spelled this correctly!)

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
No tracking number yet. Customer service just emailed me and said they are preparing it for overnight shipment right now.

Just found the exact same can at kneedraggers cheaper too.............Crap.

Why don't you call and tell them that you found it cheaper, and that your "overnight" shipping took 3 days, and that you would like a discount. Can't hurt to try! :banghead:

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
Are they going to reimburse the overnight costs? Seems to me they owe that to you.

(Hey, I spelled this correctly!)

Why don't you call and tell them that you found it cheaper, and that your "overnight" shipping took 3 days, and that you would like a discount. Can't hurt to try!

I responded to their email earlier and asked these questions...........haven't heard back yet.

(I hate grammer police on forums) :Flip: :thumbup: