I was going for all black, but.......

Bakchos

Yamahaha
Reaction score
Visit site
As the title says i was going for all black, but after my latest photoshop test, i am not sure,

Check it out, is it too much blue ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_AYaj9fx1Y]YouTube - ‪yamaha FZ6 color change test‬‏[/ame]

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
The rear wheel cover is a little much I think. Also, hard to paint that ABS plastic without a good primer made for ABS I hear.

Bakchos

Yamahaha
Reaction score
Visit site
The rear wheel cover is a little much I think. Also, hard to paint that ABS plastic without a good primer made for ABS I hear.

i dont feel the rear hugger also, my wife says its nice blue... so i am not sure, i might look for aftermarket smaller hugger.

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
i dont feel the rear hugger also, my wife says its nice blue... so i am not sure, i might look for aftermarket smaller hugger.

I think that rear hugger is too big and overwhelms the overall look. I painted my rear hugger on my FZ1 to tie in the front fender, but it is pretty small compared to the FZ6. You might want to forgo the hugger paint and go for some rimstripes.

standard.jpg

Bakchos

Yamahaha
Reaction score
Visit site
I think that rear hugger is too big and overwhelms the overall look. I painted my rear hugger on my FZ1 to tie in the front fender, but it is pretty small compared to the FZ6. You might want to forgo the hugger paint and go for some rimstripes.

The rim stripes are already ordered, i got this one in blue Ebay rim stripes

i also trimed the stock hugger this morning, its Quebec St-Jean Baptiste today, so i have 3 days off, but its been raining ALL DAY !!

Bakchos

Yamahaha
Reaction score
Visit site
here is the hacked stock hugger, took me 30 minutes, used green painters tape to protect, and hack it with the hack saw, sanded the edges smooth.

Here is the result.

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3944.jpg