I think this guy is late for work

bob808

Reaction score
Visit site
It's the American ghostrider .Yes it is impressive, but it is idiotic riding.A bike of that mass with that velocity has a serious amount potential energy. I could easily envisage seeing a cager reacting badly at a bike coming up behind them at that speed. If the bike is clipped it could easily be catapulted over the central reservation into oncoming traffic.

By posting this video on the internet,Kids of much less skill could try and copy his riding and the outcome will be inevitable.

I think that by posting this and people reacting maturely to it is a nice way to educate anyone who would be stupid enough to try this.

From the same category but with cars:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-MlIUmNvsg]crazy street racing in tokio - YouTube[/ame]

It gets interesting at about 1:40. I can only try to imagine the synergy between the reaction times and the quality of those tires.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone notice how he always accelerated during lane splits - as if, the sooner I get through it (cage to left and right), the better my chances are??

EDIT: I forgot to mention I think I'd cr@p a ring around myself if a bike flew between me and another cage doing 170mph!!!! I'd be mad at him/her for being such an idiot!

Last edited:

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
I hate crap like this. If people want to ride that fast go to the track. I have no ill wishes towards any riders, but it is crap like this that propels the stigma that sport riders are ass hats and that the sport riders in gear treat the gen. pop. roads as race tracks.
If this person love riding, as they clearly do, respect it enough to protect and improve the passion that is riding.