I love my Bike

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
So let me start this by saying I have been having a tough couple of weeks at work. S**t is just hitting the fan. So I have not been in the best of moods.

Well riding home yesterday I stop at the bank and as I am getting back on my bike this guy walks up to me and just starts staring and my bike. Well we get to talking and he is looking for a good bike for his son who has outgrown his Ninja 250. So we talked for awhile about bikes in general and the FZ I told him the pros and cons(very few) i have with the bike. So That put in a better mood. Then when i get into the parking garage at my GF's condo complex one of the other tenant's comes over and he just looks at the bike and tells me how much he loves the rumble my bike makes (two bro pipes no db killer) and then we start talking bikes. Find out he is a harley rider and liked the sound of my bike:eek:

So even though I have been having a tough couple weeks my bike came to the rescue to cheer me up. Just wanted to share why I love these machines:rockon: