i just want your opinion!!!

fazer600spGR

Reaction score
Visit site
OPINION FOR VIDEO

Take a big wad of cotten and tape it against your microphone. It will prevent the wind noise. Turn the volume down to minimum on your microphone if you can.

Good choice in music! At least you got that right.

USE A WIDE ANGLE CONVERSION LENS!!! If you can't attach a wide angle conversion lens to your camera - you need a new camera altogether.

Use original color for your video. The contrast in color will make it look like you're going faster and add more realism. Only use greyscale footage for special conditions, usually involving a story or flashback.

Use more cuts and scene transitions, because a single camera angle can get boring after 5 minutes.

OPINION FOR DRIVING

DO NOT PASS CARS OVER A DOUBLE YELLOW!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THE CENTERLINE OF THE ROAD WHEN GOING UPHILL!!!

SLOW DOWN WHILE CLOSING IN ON A 4-WAY INTERSECTION!!

DON'T PUT TAGS IN YOUR VIDEO THAT IDENTIFY THE COPS!!

---Yes, I am literally screaming this stuff at you from my computer. Damn.

One last thing: if you insist on making more videos then spend at least an entire month planning them. Drive down the road at least 10 times, going the normal speed limit while obeying traffic laws, so that you can plan EXACTLY what you're going to do. It should take a long time to make ONE of these types of videos. You might even need to drive the route IMMEDIATELY before making a recorded run. Even people like "The Ghostrider" had spent nearly 2 months on planning for a single video. Even guys like WAVEX, who've ridden on roads a hundred times, have bailed their bikes on the same turns. It's only a matter of time.
I READ TO YOU ALL WITH ATTENTION, I DO NOT NEVER PASS IN THE OPPOSITE CURRENT OF CIRCULATION WITHOUT PERFECT OPTICAL FIELD!!! yes i ride fast because I believe that if I didn't make it fast, it would be supposed I buy a scooter or harley davidson [OK]? MY LINES THEY IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE I AM IN PUBLIC STREET AND IT SHOULD I HAVE AS LONG AS THE POSSIBLE BETTER OPTICAL FIELD, FEW THOUGHT FRONT YOU JUDGE SOMETHING MAKES VILLAIN. IN THE END I DO NOT WANT TO BECOME GHOSTRIDER NEITHER COPOLLA (sorry for my english ,i use a translate program)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The overall tone here is SLOW DOWN and obey TRAFFIC LAWS. If you want to overtake on corners, take it to the track.

We'd prefer that you live to post another day here in the forum, ok??? Ride safe! PLEASE!?!?!

fazer600spGR

Reaction score
Visit site
The overall tone here is SLOW DOWN and obey TRAFFIC LAWS. If you want to overtake on corners, take it to the track.

We'd prefer that you live to post another day here in the forum, ok??? Ride safe! PLEASE!?!?!
i know ,and thanks all for the advices, but here in Greece we have one track and it is 600 kilometers away from Athens:mad::mad::mad: ,we waiting for somebody make a race track near to us at last!!! we have the sun ,the mountains, the sea ,that make many people to choose motorcycles,but if you like to ride a little faster you risk everything !!! :Flash::Flash::Flash:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, be careful out there!

View attachment 18403

I am sure you could see the road better then what we see on this pic, but while you may think you have a "perfect optical field" in front of you, one little error in judgment could cost you your life. I lost a friend of mine recently (experienced rider) and this pic above is probably very similar to the last thing his eyes saw while he was still alive.

Going fast on the streets is possible without pushing your luck... wait for the front straight to cross the double yellow :D

Seriously though, be careful!

fazer600spGR

Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, be careful out there!

View attachment 18403

I am sure you could see the road better then what we see on this pic, but while you may think you have a "perfect optical field" in front of you, one little error in judgment could cost you your life. I lost a friend of mine recently (experienced rider) and this pic above is probably very similar to the last thing his eyes saw while he was still alive.

Going fast on the streets is possible without pushing your luck... wait for the front straight to cross the double yellow :D

Seriously though, be careful!
first i am really sorry about your friend.i never say that i am 100% right. In that photo i have all the rest street on my view before and after !!!..if anything (tree.house.etc)hide my view i wait

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent! Now let's go out and ride some more :D
Yeah, ragging on this poor guy is getting old now. He's either learnt his lesson or will be dead in a few months. Either way, lets talk about something else. I know, what type of oil do people like? :ban: :Flip: :spank:

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
i know ,and thanks all for the advices, but here in Greece we have one track and it is 600 kilometers away from Athens:mad::mad::mad: ,we waiting for somebody make a race track near to us at last!!! we have the sun ,the mountains, the sea ,that make many people to choose motorcycles,but if you like to ride a little faster you risk everything !!! :Flash::Flash::Flash:

Dude! Greece is my favorite Country. There are the best peaple, beautiful mountains, sea, the greatest riders and so on in Greece. But....you are riding too slowly and too safety ))))) There are real Greeks example below.)))))

Agios Ioannis Rossos - Google Videos

Last edited:

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
One thing I can say is that Europe is a lot different than North America. I've driven through eastern Europe many times, and a lot of people drive their cars like that. I'm not saying that its right, and its certainly not safe, but its a societal thing. I remember sitting on my mother-in-law's balcony watching guys ride their motorcycles down the main street of that small town, a pretty busy street with a school and crosswalks everywhere, going like 150 km/h - and its a 50 zone!! I rode with my cousin in his car, going 130 on a road just exactly wide enough for 2 cars to pass each other, with guys riding bicycles on either side and the occasional tractor or horse-drawn wagon. I thought I was in a low-budget terrorist movie. I've never ridden there; I'd probably be a laughing stock.

However - I don't like seeing this kind of video on this site. It promotes reckless driving...especially to newer, younger drivers who may be tempted to try to make their own video to top it. It's basically a document of stupidity.

RIDE SAFE, BE RESPONSIBLE, THINK ABOUT WHAT IS IMPORTANT!!!

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
The camera never has the view that the rider has. If he did cross the line on a bend and he didn't have a clear view that's something I cannot say from the vid. If it happened, forum members should give friendly advice, not lecture another member like they themselves are better. I just think some people should slow down with the whole judging-with-attitude thing. Just my opinion :don'tknow:

To the OP, all I have to say is ride within your limits and take care of those crossroads, you never know what may come in your way. Great route, keep the shiny side up!

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude! Greece is my favorite Country. There are the best peaple, beautiful mountains, sea, the greatest riders and so on in Greece. But....you are riding too slowly and too safety ))))) There are real Greeks example below.)))))

Agios Ioannis Rossos - Google Videos

Yup, that's Europe for you. Hell bent for leather, who gives a damn about the family you just made swerve off the road into a tree...

Nekros

Reaction score
Visit site
You want my opinion? You think we are impressed? You think it's cool to drive like an idiot and endanger your and the others lives on the road.

What the hell is supposed to be so impressive about that?

RZ350 Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Future Ghost Rider? Nah, just a future ghost. What was with the swerving after those sharp curves? Looked like a lame attempt to cover up bad lines. No offense, but you ride stoopid. Remember, not a Future Ghost Rider, Future Ghost.

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, that's Europe for you. Hell bent for leather, who gives a damn about the family you just made swerve off the road into a tree...
Do you fear bikes? Do you fear ride? I suggest you to sell your bike. Your life will be more safety, your family will be more quiet.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you fear bikes? Do you fear ride? I suggest you to sell your bike. Your life will be more safety, your family will be more quiet.

A healthy level of fear will keep you safe so that you can ride again and your family can see you again.

trick6

Fz6=Funtimes
Reaction score
Visit site
in my opinion, you seem to be having a hard time picking your line through the curves...also seemed a little excessively dangerous to shoot between cars going different directions...one could panic/twitch and take out all three of you. be sure to post the video from when (not if) you crash.

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
Ride the way you want. We have no say. You die, you die. It doesn't matter to you cause you're dead BUT...... if you ride like that and your friends ride like that, one of you or an innocent bystander is going to die. And it will matter to their mom, dad, brother, sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, wife, children and friends......

There is nothing worse than carrying a loved ones casket or having the burden of someone else's death on your shoulders. Then you'll wish it was you that died.

Last edited: