I hate old people!!!

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you came out of it ok, but I'm surprised no one brought this up yet: you should never be just 4 feet behind another car. Loads of people out there will run into you without ever seeing you.. old, young.. whatever.
Always assume people around you will do the dumbest possible thing. Sorry to turn this into a safety lecture, but this incident should have never occurred in the first place.

this is true and for some reason the only way I learn anything is the hard way and it was brought up by wavex. 4 feet was just a rough guess could have been more but still wasn't enough. I didn't really know she was stopping at the time though.

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
I hit and abuse bad drivers every day, just in my head ....... :BLAA:

Makes me feel better, knowing I've called them an arsehole or knocked them out with a right hook ;)

Especially P platers - now they are my pet hate. Don't get me started....

I was punched in the head by a cyclist years ago. He cut in front of me, I flipped him the bird :Flip: , he punched my drivers window in and punched me in the head at the next set of lights. It was 45'C outside and the cops said there was a lot of road rage that day.

That's why I do it in my head these days - no one gets hurt and I feel like I've won :Flash:

now thats messed up. I've almost reached in and took someones cellphone at a light one time because they almost pinned me to a parked car. Never looked just came right over, but then the light turned green.

any who just got reinforcement for this argument today. On my way home from work I was in the car because the weather man is a LIAR. I was coming toward the stop light at the intersection of route 11 and Allen rd. the light turned green and the cars started moving all except the one last in line. They were just sitting there, I honked the horn and waited, there was no response:confused:. My first thought was maybe they were broke down. It wouldn't be the first time I pushed a car out of a busy intersection. I went around in the left turn lane and saw there was two old guys in the car just sitting there in the middle of the road watching the construction workers that were widening the road for all the truck traffic:banghead:. I had to stop at the light so I sat there and watched them talk for a full two light cycles. Finally when the light turned green again and I went and they very slowly followed. There driver looked like he was in his 60's maybe which isn't that old i guess, depends on state of mind, but the passenger he spent all this time talking to looked like maybe his dad so 80's.

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
now thats messed up. I've almost reached in and took someones cellphone at a light one time because they almost pinned me to a parked car. Never looked just came right over, but then the light turned green.

any who just got reinforcement for this argument today. On my way home from work I was in the car because the weather man is a LIAR. I was coming toward the stop light at the intersection of route 11 and Allen rd. the light turned green and the cars started moving all except the one last in line. They were just sitting there, I honked the horn and waited, there was no response:confused:. My first thought was maybe they were broke down. It wouldn't be the first time I pushed a car out of a busy intersection. I went around in the left turn lane and saw there was two old guys in the car just sitting there in the middle of the road watching the construction workers that were widening the road for all the truck traffic:banghead:. I had to stop at the light so I sat there and watched them talk for a full two light cycles. Finally when the light turned green again and I went and they very slowly followed. There driver looked like he was in his 60's maybe which isn't that old i guess, depends on state of mind, but the passenger he spent all this time talking to looked like maybe his dad so 80's.

In their defense.. they now know a whole lot more about road widening :D

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had an 18yo chick pull the same type of maneuver on me, except I was going 50mph at the time and went flying...

Inattention and stupidity has no age...glad u and the bike are OK!

You forgot to mention if she was good-looking or not.