I feel a little guilty for laughing

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
John & I had some errands to run today and as we were heading into town, I notice a bike coming towards us. A really pretty Honda ST1300 in white.....a police bike.
He turns in front of us obiously to "set up" with his little radar gun as he has been doing this on this road for at least 2 days in a row now....and as he makes the turn onto a dirt path.....down he goes!
He knew he was going too because he literally jumped off of it. Good thing too because they do not wear any gear except for a helmet.
First thought....we need to stop to at least help him pick it up.
Second thought ....that was funny!
We did turn around, but by the time we got back to him, he already had it back up and was looking over at it, probably thinking "now how the heck did I do that!"

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
hehehe....:rof::rof::rof:

You know he was pissed off too...next poor bas***d that came by got a nice ticket:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing!:Flash:

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm I didn't know they used ST's for police bikes out here in CO. I saw some BMW's for highway patrols in Arizona recently and the Harley's too.

FZ6drummer

Reaction score
Visit site
that's a kinda funny story, but i'm glad the cop made it out ok! i've only ever seen one cop come close to wiping out. he had just left my place of employment, and tried to pull a sharp u-turn in the parking lot, but ended up almost dumping the bike instead. he managed to keep it up, but scraped his footboards really badly...along with his ego. lol
haven't seen cops around here on honda bikes though, BMW's are becoming more popular for the local PD.