I am keeping the FZ6s

Redback

Reaction score
Visit site
i went down to the triumph dealers on Friday and test rode a street triple r.
i have ridden one before and really like them the reason for this trip is i was seriously considering buying one :D .

I asked about trade in on my 09 and they said they would give me $5,500 i have 16,000ks /9941.93miles i know dealers offer you nothing so all weekend i pondered over this whilst riding my bike everywhere and come to the conclusion the trumpy can wait i really enjoy this bike i might try the 15t mod

so there you have it i was almost there

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
It seems a lot of us here really like the speed triple. (Myself included!).
I think you made a good choice in keeping the FZ6. Ride it till you can ride it no more. Get your moneys worth! I still enjoy getting on my '04 everyday. Does what I ask, and even more if I give it some slight encouragement!

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I think too many people get bored with a bike and think it means they need to go buy a new bike....

It's the same way with cars, houses and women...

If you can't find new ways to enjoy what you have you are never going to be satisfied. ;)

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I think too many people get bored with a bike and think it means they need to go buy a new bike....

It's the same way with cars, houses and women...

If you can't find new ways to enjoy what you have you are never going to be satisfied. ;)

That is 100% truth and sad to say I am a victem of bordem although I am in recovery now that I have fz

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not bored with my FZ6, but I'm looking to buy a Ducati Monster. I'll be keeping my FZ6, just starting a collection!

You do not suffer from the "Grass is greener on the other side of the fence" syndrome....but rather the "More grass is better" condition. :thumbup:

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
You do not suffer from the "Grass is greener on the other side of the fence" syndrome....but rather the "More grass is better" condition. :thumbup:

The best part of "more grass is greener condition":rockon: is I have two awesome motorcycles, and I don't have to mow!

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It seems a lot of us here really like the speed triple. (Myself included!).
I think you made a good choice in keeping the FZ6. Ride it till you can ride it no more. Get your moneys worth! I still enjoy getting on my '04 everyday. Does what I ask, and even more if I give it some slight encouragement!

Yup, same here, ill just ride mine into the dirt, It isnt worth much to a dealer at this rate. Worth a lot to me still though.

REDHAWK22

aka willie
Reaction score
Visit site
i went down to the triumph dealers on Friday and test rode a street triple r.
i have ridden one before and really like them the reason for this trip is i was seriously considering buying one :D .

I asked about trade in on my 09 and they said they would give me $5,500 i have 16,000ks /9941.93miles i know dealers offer you nothing so all weekend i pondered over this whilst riding my bike everywhere and come to the conclusion the trumpy can wait i really enjoy this bike i might try the 15t mod

so there you have it i was almost there

that's what i did, put in a 15Teeth Ctr. Sprocket & loved it....

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 to the 15T. Least expensive and still the best mod I've done. Should have come from the factory that way...not like a whole new riding experience, just feels like "it's supposed to" on takeoff and through acceleration.