HVMP bar ends (HEAVY!) review

CDE

Reaction score
Visit site
Is it too late to jump in on this group buy? If not, please, could somebody send me the information through PM? Thanks
Erci, I'm in Montgomery, you've got a PM.

I don't think so because I still haven't sent the payment! I was sleeping all day, and now I'm at work so I'm going to take care of the payment when I get home.

Thanks for organizing this! My bar ends were a bit beat up and I was wanting to get some heavier ones to deaden the vibration as well as being stainless and not painted they can bump stuff without hurting the finish...or at least being less noticeable. They should be an awesome combo with the new FZ1 bars I've also ordered :D

Jarad

U Don't Fit on Back
Reaction score
Visit site
Mostly when I use PayPal I am simply hitting Pay Now...

I dont see a comment line to put FZ6 Group Buy...

Am I suppose to use the Email Recipient with the message as FZ6 Group Buy?

:don'tknow:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mostly when I use PayPal I am simply hitting Pay Now...

I dont see a comment line to put FZ6 Group Buy...

Am I suppose to use the Email Recipient with the message as FZ6 Group Buy?

:don'tknow:

When you do "send", at the bottom there is subject which is prefilled for you with "you've got money" and under that there is big message field. Put it in the message field :)

CDE

Reaction score
Visit site
Canadians have nothing to worry - Sue got back to me and it will be the same price for CAD shipping (but $70US). She would love to get the product out there as much as possible :) I'll be sending my payment shortly! Just out running some errands....

Cheers

HVMP

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

Been known to lurk here, although I admit most of my info comes from Erci lately so if you have a question, [email protected] is the best way to reach me.

Thanks for the patronage. We really appreciate it. We're a mom and pop business who does this mostly for fun, and to earn a little gas money for our scoots.

I limited this group buy to plus or minus 15 pair, because this is a new design, and we cautiously made only about 25 pair so supplies are dwindling. Don't worry though more are on the way, and we can certainly do another group buy in the future. I can't say when my machinist will finish them, as we are small potatoes on his to do list.

Thanks again and ride safe,
Sue

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

Been known to lurk here, although I admit most of my info comes from Erci lately so if you have a question, [email protected] is the best way to reach me.

Thanks for the patronage. We really appreciate it. We're a mom and pop business who does this mostly for fun, and to earn a little gas money for our scoots.

I limited this group buy to plus or minus 15 pair, because this is a new design, and we cautiously made only about 25 pair so supplies are dwindling. Don't worry though more are on the way, and we can certainly do another group buy in the future. I can't say when my machinist will finish them, as we are small potatoes on his to do list.

Thanks again and ride safe,
Sue

Very cool! :thumbup:

HVMP

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a useful reminder here. These are being shipped without instructions (we don't have any printed yet). Installation is the reverse procedure of removing the stock bar ends. I'm sure you guys can figure it out.

SPECS:

USE BLUE THREAD LOCKER (aka LOCTITE)

Tighten to 60 in-lbs.

All orders have been shipped.

Cheers
Sue
HVMP.com

Jarad

U Don't Fit on Back
Reaction score
Visit site
I couldn't believe how fast they arrived and how heavy they are!

I actually like the look even though nothing else really matches the stainless steel look...

oh well...

BTW- I also just added #7 1/2 lead shot to my handlebars and OMG! What a difference. The vibration reduction was night and day. Like a completely new bike. There was only a noticeable buzz at slightly faster than average highway speeds afterwards. I wish I would have put the bar ends on first as the added weight from the lead shot already had taken ssssoooo much of the vibration out. I would highly recommend this to anyone and if you don't like, its as easy as opening throttle side and pouring out. With both it's smooth as butter...

:steve:

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just inquiring about Canadian shipping...I will post an answer when received!

I had sent an email to Sue from HVMP (the rep Erci was originally dealing with) and she said that the quoted group buy price does include Canadian shipping... Nice! :D