How to completely jack up a Ninja 250 Exhaust

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LMFAO!!! what a mess.... :rtfm: :rof: some of those replies are just mean though.... :BLAA:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
He started his own exhaust company, It's called "Booger and Butcher Exhaust Sytems" I can almost smell the zinc oxide in some of those picks! Gaaaaack! :eek: seriously, he might get some blood tests and have someone educate him about what he's consuming!

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
I need this for my GS. Anyone know the part number?

Oct%202010%20023.jpg

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seriously , what makes some people tick :shakehead: :shakehead:

Or can you just imagine what Wolfman's bike would look like if Jamie was as meticulous as this guy :rolleyes: :rof:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like this guy. A man after my own heart. Doesn't know anything about anything but won't stop until he makes a right mess of things!

Haha, love it.

But even I'm not THIS bad....LOL. Still, kudos for trying though. You can only learn by trying.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My guess is that it's a big joke. Not a joke like it didn't happen, but a joke like a guy with some real fabrication skills and a sense of humor wanted to have fun. I'm hoping anyway...

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
"Each spaced a different distance apart, to absorb different frequencies" :rof:

I've ridden with that site's owner, Scorch. He's super fast and rides all year long. He'll ride the day after a snow storm. He probably could do an Iron Butt with his 250. His first bike was an R1. He will smoke most riders with his 250 in the twisties. Insane, awesome rider. Very introverted, though. I hope he's making some money from that thread's popularity.

Last edited:

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
My guess is that it's a big joke. Not a joke like it didn't happen, but a joke like a guy with some real fabrication skills and a sense of humor wanted to have fun. I'm hoping anyway...

That's what it looks like to me. Seems to be what some people on that board think to. Funny as all hell though!