• Late 50's

Votes: 17 3.3%
  • 60 or above

Votes: 27 5.3%

• Total voters

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
19, passed cbt on 16th birthday and my actual test (catogory A) shortly after my 17th birthday, fz6 is my second bike, fully powered, and what a bike it is, dont ever want to get rid of mine!! done some modding and still more to go! :thumbup:

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
You're only as old as the woman you feel. Is that how the saying goes?

I'm 38, but my wife is 28, so I'll mark down late 20's, although women are never more than 21, so maybe early 20's.

Juby

Reaction score
Visit site
Im 24 with 2 years road riding experience reason for my fz-6: I had a suziki gsf500, loved the bike but it lacked in power so I changed it for my fz. And plus Im a die hard yamaha fan so I felt wrong riding a suzuki

Fz-6s two bros exhaust, puig black windshield, fender eliminator, clear alternatives intergrated taillight.

Eric

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be 56 this July and have been riding for the last 40+ years.
I've discovered the fastest way to take 20 years off of your age is to avoid mirrors and having your picture taken like you're a vampire. :thumbup:

Unfortunately, becoming a grandfather for the first time last August added an immediate 10 years.....

willislite13

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 19 now, but got the bike and learned to ride it at 18 after getting out of the hospital for a bone marrow transplant. My dad calls it my "I'm still alive" gift :p

oldbiker

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi..I am 64.....I passed my Direct Access test to ride big bikes on December 23rd..2008 at the age of 63...at my first attempt.. with only two minor faults...I have been told many times that I am too old for motorbikes at my age.. My reply is that I much prefer my fzrs to a zimmer frame.. I certainly hope to be riding my bike for a few more years yet..oldbiker..

firecat

Reaction score
Visit site
I am 49, big 50 in november, passed my direct access in November 2008, wife (48) passed hers feb 2009. Looking forward to some more road trips this year, lots of people have expressed views but I work on the fact its so much fun and when I give them advice on their hobbies thay can on mine!

ice

Reaction score
Visit site
Just turned 60 but, my problem is I like what young men like.

motorcycles, guns, women, whiskey, cigars, etc.

gilesc

Reaction score
Visit site
50. Picked up my FZ6 yesterday and I am quite happy. Been riding 40 years (dirt first). I have had lots of bikes and this one beats them all. Wish I had bought one 5 bikes ago.

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to see so many 50-60+ y/o people in here. I've tried convincing my dad (he'll be 53 soon) to learn how to ride and we could go riding when / if we finally get to live on the same continent but he says he's scared of bikes and prefers the comfort of his car :) He may be the greatest dad in the world but he's still a party pooper :D