Votes: 17 3.3%
  • 60 or above

Votes: 27 5.3%

• Total voters

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
So, there's been 12 posts and not one person has suggested that the OP try search first? We've done this several times before, and I invariably end up being the oldest codger, or nearabouts, since I'm 68.

Yea I actually thought we would have seen it before you posted it, but it sure was nice to just get a answer to a question instead of "try the Search function" wasn't it?

BTW I'm 35 and love all bikes, modded or not!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I've recently turned 40 (God, I hate even typing that.....). Mods are great. The more mods on my bike the better. Who wants to have a bike like everyone else? My hubby bought a new Speed Triple this month and we have already bought cans, flyscreen, radguard, bar end mirrors, belly pan, rear hugger and fender eliminator. On my FZ6 I have cans, radguard, carbon heel guards and a big Christmas list for extras I want. If I'm parked at a bike event with other bikes, I want mine to stand out and not just be one of the crowd. Most of our bike friends are 45 plus and 50% of them mod the bikes.

SeekGod1st

Reaction score
Visit site
38, and I love modding my bike almost as much as riding. The only thing that slows down the modding is limited cash flow. My wife asked me if buying things for my bike would ever stop and I told her I liked modding it as much as riding it!

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 23, and I love my FZ. Modding the bike, as said before, is almost as fun as riding it.

I use my bike as a daily driver, and don't want to be uncomfortable on a long ride, so I chose the FZ6. But to be honest, wavex's bikes are the MAIN reason that I chose the FZ6. All of his headlights/fairings on his FZs were awesome.

I have always loved the look of an engine hanging out of a motorcycle, but love a fully faired sportbike as well. If I could buy a fully faired bike, it would be the 636, but I think that naked bikes are the best looking bikes. One day, I hope to make my bike into a Euro spec FZ6N.

RailRider

Reaction score
Visit site
55 and if you want to do the mods it's OK with me. i have done it to other bikes but all i have done to the FZ6 is some risers and a throttle lock.

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I,m 45 and have been riding since I was 18 and I still love it.
I,m not the fastest or the most skilled but riding gives me something that nothing else can ,I hope to still be able to through a leg over in another 45 years ;)

ibsrp

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 53 years old and have been riding motorcycles for the past 10 years
since my divorce. In that time I have owned 9 different motorcycles. (I know I just like them)

Anyway I like the light weight of the FZ6 and the maneuverability, not to mention the power and smoothness of the inline four.

I hope to make this one a long term bike.

:Sport:

P

Perfj

I am 59 - oh, and you probably heard it before: The difference between being a boy and man is only how much your toys cost.
Direct translated from Danish. I am sure you have a similar expression in English.
:cheer:

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
22 here on my second FZ6 and love it.....Mods are great makes your bike YOURS! and not like every other bike off the showroom. A stock bike is just a blank canvas ready to be made into a masterpiece! :rockon:

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site