How much to ask for my '07?

ROACH1111

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys, I’ve got a 2007 FZ6 (pictures in links from previous posts below) that a friend of mine wants to buy and I’m trying to figure out what price I should give him.

I paid $7200 for it new three years ago and it’s got under 6,000 miles on it. As you can see in one of the posts below I slid into a field with it once, and though it looked pretty rough cosmetically, it sustained no damage to the engine or frame and still runs like it did new. I fixed it up just the way I wanted (save for a couple mods; exhaust, levers, rearsets) with black ’08 parts, new Pirelli tires, TCP seat cowl, FZ1 European headlamp, Trojan mirrors with integrated signals, etc….

The reason I’m selling is because my father in law is buying a motorcycle shop and is going to cut me a deal on a new bike I can’t pass up. Long and short, I’m just looking for some input on how much you guys think my bike is worth or if you’ve bought a similar bike recently what you paid for it. Thanks!

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/7631-my-07-08-hybrid-streetfighter.html

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/3443-post-your-fz6n-pics-15.html

I sold my 07 fz6 in the first week when i dropped the price to $3,500 usd...it had bald tires 5,800 miles on the clock and scratches on the R.F. fairing from when I was backed over by a van on it..... I would'nt go any lower than that. :rockon: :D

Last edited:
If you use kellybluebook of NADA, think about removing your aftermarket parts (and reinstalling the originals) and selling them here. You get close to nothing for them when selling -- unless the buyer drools over your bike because of the aftermarket parts/mods.

I store the original parts in my basement for the day when I may need to trade the bike. I know there are certain parts I bought that are very popular here and would love to get some money back and make someone here happy than to get nothing just so I can have an easy/quick/low-ball trade on my bike.

Dennis

Back