FZ6 FZ-6 Naked Touring For Sale

ABHulgan

Reaction score
Visit site
An 09 FZ-6, converted to a naked by the previous owner, an inmate here. NOT a crashed-up streetfighter-this is a nice bike. Drivetrain is all stock. Has Givi racks and E21 cases, Sargent seat, bar-backs and Renthal bars, lowered footpegs, R12GS handguards. Mondo Motos LED lights. Not pictured is its new Givi A200 windscreen, more svelte than the one in the pics. Powerlet outlet for whatever.

Link to the build thread for this bike: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-s...highlight=givi

Has Pirelli Angel GT tires, perhaps 50%. GMD Computrack completely upgraded the suspension one year and 3k miles ago, made a huge difference in handling.

Currently has a touch under 13,000 miles, garage-kept. Manual, spare keys, luggage, included. Price is $3200, no trades at the moment. Email is best way to contact me: [email protected]

I will gladly help with your fly-ride, or ride it out to you. Nashville and Atlanta are 100 miles away and offer shuttle service to Chattanooga.
imagejpg1_zpsf9f70952.jpg

IMG_9263_zps4183381b.jpg

FZ6err

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike! What are the chances you'd sell the rack and cases alone??? Been trying to find a good setup for my 2008. In Columbus, Ohio.