How much did you $spend on your fz6? $7200

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
You know you are actually riding 2 up! Probably the most thoughtful post I have read so far on this forum. Yes, sounds like he was a great friend. RIP.

Thanks a lot...I think you are right, he is riding with me. He wanted me to ride this bike and I intend to do that..sold my last bike to keep this one.

His photo is on the inside of the windshield, so he is riding with me everytime!:thumbup:

Thanks again for the kind words!

frt96

Reaction score
Visit site
Like new 2007 blue with 4000miles New dunlops, touring windshield, comfort seat, gel grips, throttle miester and magnetic tank bag.

$4000.00

Guy bought new HD and wife said no to 2 bikes. My gain!!!

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought mine on June 26th, they were clearing the '07s off the floor to make room for the '08s so it was $1,000 off. I paid $6,000...thought it was decent deal and jumped on it. BTW, absolutely love the bike.

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
you guys will hate me for this..

it is an 07 with about 3000 miles and scorpion cans

about 150 out of pocket and a grand total invested

about $1,200

yes twelve hundred

i might go in detail later.. and yes it was all legal/legit

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
you guys will hate me for this..

it is an 07 with about 3000 miles and scorpion cans

about 150 out of pocket and a grand total invested

about $1,200

yes twelve hundred

i might go in detail later.. and yes it was all legal/legit

Still sounds fishy to me. The old saying, if it's sounds too good to be true? Bike could have been stolen, damaged from flood waters, etc.

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
no fishes here.. my dad has a wrecker service, so he has about 50 in gas to pick it up and about 1100 in storage and i have 100 in parts, it went through a private auction and wound up with it through the state.. to about 150 cash.. gotta love it

oh yah about the lein.. i belive this was the guys 3rd running from cops so he was "detained" and un able to get it, and the bank never called back and it's too late now..

Last edited:

ReblTeen84

Übernerd
Reaction score
Visit site
Spent $8400 OTD for an '06 red with 5400mi. But, thats including 2 helmets, 2 jackets, my gloves, extended warranty (i do maintenance but thats it), tags tax and title. Bike itself was $5650.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, get ready to read what happens when a young kid goes in to buy his first major purchase, doesnt negociate, doesnt ask the price...I get to the dealer after finally finding one who had a red 2006 in Aug 2006 (i didnt look too hard either :rolleyes: ) anyway i get there, see the bike, and i say i want it. 1-2 hours later i ride it home. Only after i realize i pretty much got raped and set myself up for it. So heres my invoice/contract, i cant believe i signed it...
Cash Price of Bike: $7946.88
Document Preparation Fee: $45.00
Sales Tax: $619.37
I added the dealers Extended Warranty for 5 years: $499.99
License Fees: $114.00
California Tire Fee: $3.50
OTD $9227.75 Who can beat that!
This is why i always go with my buddies who are first time buyers, i paid the price, no one should ever pay...:(
I financed it all, $0 down. They also screwed me (well i let them screw me...) on the finance. In the end when all is paid off i would have prolly been able to buy 2 FZ6's at MSRP cash...

Damn that doesn't even leave money for the dual headlight mod .. .lol ..
I can get a leftover ZX6R at that OTD price ..