How did you come up with your login (nickname)?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"Erci" (pronounced Err-key) became my nickname about 10 years ago when my friends and I started communicating via Yahoo Messenger. One of my friends averages about 7 typos per word and he kept typing my name (Eric) as "Erci" and it stuck :cool:

How about you? Does your login mean anything?

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I almost lost my left hand in a car accident 12 years ago and since then my wife has always called me lefty even though I'm naturally right handed. :BLAA:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine started back in jr high, my friends and I all rode bmx. All the jumps we found, I was the first to try...some not so successfully. I became "superjoe". Years later, we rode motocross...it just evolved into motojoe. :rockon:

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
"Popeye70" consist of two parts, "Popeye" (the sailing man) because i love sailing and does so every week during summer, and "70" which is the year i was born.

I first used the nick at a dating site 6-7 years ago, letting the nick offer those two clues as to who I am as a person. Later the nick just stuck and is used all around on forums and other sites, so if you see the nick somewhere on the internet it could be me... :D

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I like to play Disc Golf, I've been playing for about 6 years. I'm not that great as some of the guys and gals I have played with. I started using this on disc golf forums and such, and I started a blog with it too.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am alone and live a life of great tragedy.

sad_clown.jpg

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Back in the mid 90's when I first hopped this thing called the internet, I owned a 1968 GTO Convertable. I tried a bunch of names when I first signed up with Compuserve and they all were taken. The GTO is often given the nickname "The Goat" sxty8goats fit the 10 character limit of the site and seemed better than sixty8goat. :) I've been using it since.

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Back in the mid 90's when I first hopped this thing called the internet, I owned a 1968 GTO Convertable. I tried a bunch of names when I first signed up with Compuserve and they all were taken. The GTO is often given the nickname "The Goat" sxty8goats fit the 10 character limit of the site and seemed better than sixty8goat. :) I've been using it since.

What a great car!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Took it off my license plate:

DSC_0070.jpg

(My last name is Boettcher; I've been "Botch" since Jr High...)

Last edited:

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My first apartment was on Wolfe Avenue, and when I signed up for XBox Live I needed an account name. I also like food. Thus Wolfe1Down - a clever play on rapidly eating food. :D

Dr.Landau

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone remember KingDiamond?
A recurring character on the Conspiracy album, Dr. Landau

"My faviorate Dr. Landau, O' God I hate his breath"

Just stuck in my head one day, and while I am in the medical field, a doctor I am not.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been a fan of 1st gen Pontiac Firebird (1967 to 1969) since I was 12. By the time I was 23 I picked up a convertible of that vintage but immediately wanted the 400 inch big block bad boy, holy grail of that era.

That 400 model has eluded me for over 20 years. It was too expensive then and has continued to get more expensive up to now (Still out of reach). and oh yeah somewhere along the way I tacked a list of stuff I wanetd my 400 inch ci dream F'Bird to have - a 4 speed, numbers matching, deluxe interior, hood tach, , power windows, disc brakes, etc. The thing is way out of reach.

Ah ha, but though there is good news!! Bikes are so easily attainable. Just a few thousand for a turnkey Fz6!! I always wanted a bike since 12 too.. so at least that dream came true. And I just took the Firebird out of registration for the first time in over 20 years. With the bike, I really don't think I will miss driving it.

Erci: btw, this is a great thread topic!!

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been a fan of 1st gen Pontiac Firebird (1967 to 1969) since I was 12. By the time I was 23 I picked up a convertible of that vintage but immediately wanted the 400 inch big block bad boy, holy grail of that era.

That 400 model has eluded me for over 20 years. It was too expensive then and has continued to get more expensive up to now (Still out of reach). and oh yeah somewhere along the way I tacked a list of stuff I wanetd my 400 inch ci dream F'Bird to have - a 4 speed, numbers matching, deluxe interior, hood tach, , power windows, disc brakes, etc. The thing is way out of reach.

Ah ha, but though there is good news!! Bikes are so easily attainable. Just a few thousand for a turnkey Fz6!! I always wanted a bike since 12 too.. so at least that dream came true. And I just took the Firebird out of registration for the first time in over 20 years. With the bike, I really don't think I will miss driving it.

Erci: btw, this is a great thread topic!!

What!?!?! No "Motion Sytems OverDrive" ???? :spank: :BLAA::rockon: Hahaha!

Last edited:

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
Nerdy, but my name comes from the video game Final Fantasy 9, a characters name was Vivi and he is my all time favorite cartoon of all time. I added the extra i to be different and I add different endings depending on the forum