Honda NM4 Announced

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
New motorcycle design available in two flavors will be produced, according to Honda.

More...

So far what I'm most happy about is the use of LEDs throughout it and its radical styling... I'd be interested to seeing its performance, handling and fuel economy numbers

This thing does look pretty sweet. I would love to test ride one. I do a lot of commuting and it looks perfect for it.

It looks to me like another spin off of the NC750 line. Also somewhat reminiscent of the newer Honda Goldwing F6B (that more aggressive looking version)

Interesting concept but Honda should spend the time bringing back the Big Ruckus.

Honda-Big-Ruckus-2005-Rear.jpg
Blah

LOL! It looks like an evolved scooter from Walmart!

I'm serious about the Big Ruckus. Look at it's utilitarian design! It would look comfortable in any environment from going grocery shopping with some milk carton panniers to landing on a beach with a machine gun attached. :rolleyes:

In fact...I'm going looking for a used one right now! :D

I'm serious about the Big Ruckus. Look at it's utilitarian design! It would look comfortable in any environment from going grocery shopping with some milk carton panniers to landing on a beach with a machine gun attached. :rolleyes:

In fact...I'm going looking for a used one right now! :D
Pics upon success!
:cheer:

Back