Highway 7 (Colorado) FZ6 chase video

Clovis

Reaction score
Visit site
The ride - YouTube!

(Unedited version of the chase video: http://www.youtube.com/user/irishnavyman03#p/u/3/VXXTPZ7VzTo )

This is a video some friends and I shot in September towards the end of the riding season. Location is Highway 7 Between Estes Park, CO and Lyons, CO.

The fun section is 14 miles of some of the best canyon roads in a state that has lots of outstanding sportbike roads.

The first half is me (on a FZ6 - You can see my shadow) chasing/filming my buddy Grim (on a Zx6). After that it's Grim with the gopro mounted on his right side front fairing followed a dash cameral of our friend ImortalUK (R6).

I'm looking forward to making some new ones next season, now that all of my riding buddies now have GoPros. (Picked up mine for $149.99 last week!)

Enjoy!

-Clovis

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice video. Makes me home sick, I grew up in Estes Park.

Have you ridden HWY 14, Poudre Canyon Road out of Ft. Collins? Lots of fun. Another road from Ft. Collins is Rist Canyon. No one knows about it. When I was in college at CSU we rode those all the time; motorcycle and bicycle.

Clovis

Reaction score
Visit site
Heck yeah! My wife's family lives in Ft Collins so when we go to visit she takes the car up I-25 and I take the fun route through Poudre.

It's a really good road and I hardly ever see anyone else on it. It's a secret.

Nice video. Makes me home sick, I grew up in Estes Park.

Have you ridden HWY 14, Poudre Canyon Road out of Ft. Collins? Lots of fun. Another road from Ft. Collins is Rist Canyon. No one knows about it. When I was in college at CSU we rode those all the time; motorcycle and bicycle.