Here we go!!!

herbis

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
Visit site
Yours Looks awsome, love that seat. Made this stuff up when I did mine, alloy bucket mounts & covers the back of speedo.

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Your fz6 doesent look like a tour bike anymore....its truly is the best of both worlds :)...that and the insurance is cheaper on these tour bikes :) Looks good hope someday we can ride together! Wish we could gather all members on forum and meat somewhere, but the Aussies are soooooo far away..... I want to ride with a few of the Aussies, they seem cool :)

We're not far away Geoff, you are ! LOL

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Your fz6 doesent look like a tour bike anymore....its truly is the best of both worlds :)...that and the insurance is cheaper on these tour bikes :) Looks good hope someday we can ride together! Wish we could gather all members on forum and meat somewhere, but the Aussies are soooooo far away..... I want to ride with a few of the Aussies, they seem cool :)

You guys can come ride with us Aussies anytime you like (i even have a "spare" FZ6N you could borrow), but you better have sticky tyres, we have lots of nice Twisties to ride!

:D

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy moly, herbis! That looks AMAZING! By far the cleanest setup I've seen...wow. That's some serious fabricating skills you've got there! :thumbup:

Did you fab up the fork brackets and headlight mount as well??? Gosh, I just can't get over how clean that looks. Very, very well done!