help whit Powerbronze fairing!

Jayce

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi! I am new and I have some problem with the Front FLasher Lighit or turn signal and the fairing becouse They not fit.

I have made one picture becouse my inglis is very bad.

thanks!

to answer the question on your pic...

yes.

you will take off the hard plastic "ring" and push the signals through. the rubber ends are tough to get through but can be done. once they are through you put the plastic "rings" back on to hold the blinkers secure to the fairing.

hope that helps.

to answer the question on your pic...

yes.

you will take off the hard plastic "ring" and push the signals through. the rubber ends are tough to get through but can be done. once they are through you put the plastic "rings" back on to hold the blinkers secure to the fairing.

hope that helps.

thank you very much for your answer!

So I have to take off the original piece and then once I put the Front FLasher Lighit through the hole fairin i should put again the plastic "rings" (original bike piece). It´s right? or the Front FLasher Lighit are only caught for the hole fairin?

thank you very much for your answer!

So I have to take off the original piece and then once I put the Front FLasher Lighit through the hole fairin i should put again the plastic "rings" (original bike piece). It´s right? or the Front FLasher Lighit are only caught for the hole fairin?

taking a look at this parts list
http://fiche.ronayers.com/Index.cfm...Model/FZ6/GroupID/382137/Group/FLASHER_LIGHT_
remove part #9 from part #1 & #5.
push part #9 (the blinkers) into the fairing.
once part #9 is in both sides of the fairing attach parts #1 & #5 to keep them secure.

i'm assuming you won't need parts #19 & #22 with the fairing but i could be wrong. i have an 06 and my blinkers are held on by the fairing alone with no brackets. but i don't know if that fairing is designed with the idea of the blinkers being supported just by the fairing or if the thought it to put them through and still support them with the brackets. maybe someone who has done this before will be able to help you out better.

hope that helps some.

taking a look at this parts list
http://fiche.ronayers.com/Index.cfm...Model/FZ6/GroupID/382137/Group/FLASHER_LIGHT_
remove part #9 from part #1 & #5.
push part #9 (the blinkers) into the fairing.
once part #9 is in both sides of the fairing attach parts #1 & #5 to keep them secure.

i'm assuming you won't need parts #19 & #22 with the fairing but i could be wrong. i have an 06 and my blinkers are held on by the fairing alone with no brackets. but i don't know if that fairing is designed with the idea of the blinkers being supported just by the fairing or if the thought it to put them through and still support them with the brackets. maybe someone who has done this before will be able to help you out better.

hope that helps some.

hello dean owens, thank you very much indeed for your time and dedication.

I whant to try what you say to me.

I don't know neither If my fairing (for 2007/09 FZ6) is designed with the idea of the blinkers being supported just by the fairing or if the thought it to put them through and still support them with the brackets, I think so. I will try, I hope to get lucky.

Saludos amigo!

Back