Help finding LED turn signal

Caesar

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got a used FZ6 which the previous owner added an integrated break/turn light which I really like but I think the turn signal is harder to see so I want to add a pair of LED turn signals. but I am not sure where to look to get a good pair of bright LEDs. Can anyone point me in a good direction?

Caesar

Reaction score
Visit site
isnt it just a light? isnt there a controller in the bike that will control the blink rate?

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

gnorth75

Reaction score
Visit site
isnt it just a light? isnt there a controller in the bike that will control the blink rate?

As far as I know, all the led lights require either a relay or resistors to slow the blink rate. They will work without them but they blink super fast. The rizomas come with all the necessary resistors, just gotta find a good place to hide them on the bike.

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
As far as I know, all the led lights require either a relay or resistors to slow the blink rate. They will work without them but they blink super fast. The rizomas come with all the necessary resistors, just gotta find a good place to hide them on the bike.

Superbrightleds.com also sells the correct blinker relay for ~$9, instead of the $25+ most places want. I've been buying my LED stuff from them for years, and only had one 194 bulb go bad out of three vehicles. The blinker plugs right in and fixes the flash rate if you have LEDs, without the current draw and heat of resistors that sort of defeats half the purpose of LED bulbs.

My bike also came with an integrated taillight, and I replaced it for the same reason. I went with a FAZR6 FE kit, stock signals, and LED bulbs.

crimsonrick

Reaction score
Visit site
I installed a motodynamics intergrated rear light and customled flushmount front signals. You can get the plug-in that corrects the blink rate from customled for a good price. Easy install and look great.