:Sport:

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well thats a nice feature to have.....I wish I had one on mine. I find myself taking my helmet with me everywhere, including inside the plane when I flew up to Oregon for Christmas.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was also curious about that, i have not had a chance to look at mine yet and all the dealer has on the floor are leftover 06's

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
i know that the '08 has one but i think it sucks. you have to contort yourself to get the helmet on there and i still don't feel real confident about it. i have thought about adapting the under the seat kind from another bike if i can.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
I worked on that image a bit to clean it up and point out some additional features on the 2007 models. These were only options on the faster red bikes.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I have one on my 2007 S2 But wouldn't use it ib the UK !! ur helmet would be gone in minutes lol

:Sport:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats what I call a diagram, Excellent.:D

Only the colo(u)rs have changed I believe between 07 ona 08. I did notice also that on the naked one in the UK that the radiator guards are now black.
+1, way to go tech department

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I worked on that image a bit to clean it up and point out some additional features on the 2007 models. These were only options on the faster red bikes.

you have to stop that! the guys at work think im nuts when i laugh out loud at the screen and point! :p

Mitch7

Reaction score
Visit site
i know that the '08 has one but i think it sucks. you have to contort yourself to get the helmet on there and i still don't feel real confident about it. i have thought about adapting the under the seat kind from another bike if i can.

Hey, just wondering if you actually made that modification. If so, I would like to know how because I am no to fond of where the helmet lock is on the FZ6 and I would like to have the helmet lock under the seat like on other bikes.

Thx

P

Perfj

I was also a little disappointed that a 06 did not have lock for helmet.

Haven´t anyone invented a clever solution yet. Someone in here must have the skills to make an efficient and yet simple solution.
I believe such a solution could be almost as popular as the BD43 headlight mod.
:cheer: