Hello from the Dark Side

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Hey folks!
Coincidentally, I last logged in July 12, 2011! Good to see some names I remember from an awesome rider group!

Just saying hello from supermoto land :ban: (and swappin' wheels to dirtbike)

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
How's the dirt been treating you?
It's softer than I thought it would be :D But it's ridiculously fun. Try it once and you'll go home with the lust and then the adventure...one of these days I'm riding it to Baja and not looking back.

On pavement - it's a roller coaster.

for more of what I've been up to: www.theadventurebrigade.blogspot.com

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's softer than I thought it would be :D But it's ridiculously fun. Try it once and you'll go home with the lust and then the adventure...one of these days I'm riding it to Baja and not looking back.

On pavement - it's a roller coaster.

for more of what I've been up to: www.theadventurebrigade.blogspot.com

Oh, I tried it for 7 years (motocross), the only thing I have left from it is the eternal injuries:BLAA:
I never got into the enduro side, maybe someday:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! I remember you! :p

Still have the Jeep or is that van your new toy?

Nice moto!

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i was afraid to click on this thread, I thought it was going to be another idiot with a car tire on their bike lol.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Photoman beat me too it, I thought it was gonna be the 1st fz6 with a car tire lol

What kind of bike do you have, is it a DRZ400? I love both kinds of riding, I recently traded a older ktm for a 05 klr and love it. NOTHING is off limits on a bike like that.

View attachment 43716

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
i was afraid to click on this thread, I thought it was going to be another idiot with a car tire on their bike lol.

I know several FJR boys with car tires on the rear, I'd like to see you keep up with them in the twisty stuff.

Hey Marina Fazer, have you ridden in Death Valley yet? Some really great back road adventures there.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I know several FJR boys with car tires on the rear, I'd like to see you keep up with them in the twisty stuff.

Hey Marina Fazer, have you ridden in Death Valley yet? Some really great back road adventures there.

I know some people on stroms riding on car tires and they are getting well over 35,000 on the rear, only one of them pushes their bike but I've seen him drag his side boxes!!!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I know some people on stroms riding on car tires and they are getting well over 35,000 on the rear, only one of them pushes their bike but I've seen him drag his side boxes!!!

That'd still be spendy car tire to get the rating needed this application. . . but if you keep under xxx should be fine. . . But how could you ride it with a squared off tire?! :rolleyes:

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site

LMAO, I wouldn't have any worries.

Why cripple a bike with a car tire just to try to save a few bucks. So silly

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Hey! I remember you! :p

Still have the Jeep or is that van your new toy?

Nice moto!
The Jeep is gone - too expensive to keep thrashing it!
What kind of bike do you have, is it a DRZ400? I love both kinds of riding, I recently traded a older ktm for a 05 klr and love it. NOTHING is off limits on a bike like that.
Yup - drz400 supermoto!

I haven't done DV yet, but maybe this fall when it cools off.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
IHey Marina Fazer, have you ridden in Death Valley yet? Some really great back road adventures there.

Bring water (duh) Yeah, when I went through DV I noticed those dirt roads (trails?) going way up miles and miles the nearby mountains into nowhere. I guess, more than one motorist has disappeared for weeks (and died) because one of those routes was (since taken off by GPS mappers?) a route on the car GPS screen. Got stuck or out of gas or something, no cell and SOL ending.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey folks!
Coincidentally, I last logged in July 12, 2011! Good to see some names I remember from an awesome rider group!

Just saying hello from supermoto land :ban: (and swappin' wheels to dirtbike)
Nice to see you back, I am a big fan of the DRZ they look the business and get great reviews.
Nelly

Last edited: