Hello everyone!

9zero7

Reaction score
Visit site
A bit about myself:
My name is Max and as my username suggests, I'm from Anchorage, Alaska. I bought my blue 2005 FZ6 two years ago after I graduated from high school after doing extensive research about which bike I should buy. 2 years later and I'm convinced I will own this bike until either I die or it dies, whichever comes first. I'm currently going to school for a mechanical engineering degree in Seattle and I have finally shipped my bike down to be with me! I've been an observer of this forum for awhile and finally decided to join because everyone seems to share my passion for riding and the FZ6, not to mention everyone here is so genuine and helpful. Looking forward to learning from all of you! As for my bike, I'm currently exploring the option to convert to a naked street fighter look, as I think it fits the FZ so well. If anyone has any experience doing this, a reply with info would be greatly appreciated. Any more questions, please ask!

Thanks!

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
A bit about myself:
My name is Max and as my username suggests, I'm from Anchorage, Alaska. I bought my blue 2005 FZ6 two years ago after I graduated from high school after doing extensive research about which bike I should buy. 2 years later and I'm convinced I will own this bike until either I die or it dies, whichever comes first. I'm currently going to school for a mechanical engineering degree in Seattle and I have finally shipped my bike down to be with me! I've been an observer of this forum for awhile and finally decided to join because everyone seems to share my passion for riding and the FZ6, not to mention everyone here is so genuine and helpful. Looking forward to learning from all of you! As for my bike, I'm currently exploring the option to convert to a naked street fighter look, as I think it fits the FZ so well. If anyone has any experience doing this, a reply with info would be greatly appreciated. Any more questions, please ask!

Thanks!

Welcome to FZ6 family.
Yes, everyone is friendly and you can get genuine advice, anytime.
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-...light-install.html?highlight=naked+conversion
and search through our forum gets some posts and threads regarding Naked conversion.
and for the pics, missing in a few posts, due to a recent upgrade of our site, we lost few pics. Admin is deliberately working on bringing them back, although he succeeded in retrieving most of the images from the server.

LED Head Light Motorcycle Street Fighter Black Naked Dual Sport Custom Fairing | eBay

Headlight Set Head Light Assembly for 2004 2006 Yamaha FZ6S FZ6N Fazer 2005 | eBay

Headlight Set Head Light Assembly for 2004 2006 Yamaha FZ6S FZ6N Fazer 04 05 06 | eBay

more links:
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/20329-conversion-thread-fz6s-fz6n.html
http://www.600riders.com/forum/how-to-s-/33256-how-do-complete-naked-conversion.html
http://www.600riders.com/forum/album.php?albumid=925 If i'm ever going naked, I would love to do these headlights or a HD V-rod's headlight or a two square LED projectors which I recently saw form one of the recent member(couple of months ago).

9zero7

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys. I was looking into a riders forum for the Seattle area, as all of my friends currently in school do not ride, and I would like to find people to ride with.

9zero7

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm currently working construction in Dutch Harbor, AK and my bike is on her way to Seattle. As soon as I get back down in August I will be sure to post some pics

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. You will love it here, and more so love the bike. This is a quiet but warm and friendly forum with everything you would need to know about your new purchase.

Welcome, and put up pictures.

9zero7

Reaction score
Visit site
There are a couple docked here but with Shell's oil operations in full swing they have pretty much taken over the harbor. Pretty cool to see the drill rigs up close and personal