Hel Brake Lines!

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone. I am in kind of a dilemma. You see my dad wanted some new red brake lines for his bike for christmas. As far as I know, the only legal coloured lines are Hel. Now this is a good thing, as Hel has a good reputation for making nice lines. The problem however is the company itself. I have been waiting for a week on a reply from their sales department because they screwed up my order and sent me an email asking me to change a few things, which I replied but still nothing (This is all Hel US by the way).

Now does anyone in the forum know of an online site in Canada or the US (as long as they will ship to Canada) that I can get the lines, and possibly before Christmas? Or a possible way around Hel's online crap which is all screwed up? All leads just lead back to the Hel online shopping, which has been a nightmare. I much appreciate the help.

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Just a few thoughts off the top of my head.... if you can find a mailing address for them, you could then locate a yellow pages listing online as well. That should get you to a company phone number. Calling the company directly would be my thought as far as getting a faster response from them.