waderp

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have any headlight mods?I am considering on re wiring the headlight to have two running lights.Would this affect my high beams?Also considering angel eyes LED's but I have never done anything like it before.Is there anyone with experience in this matter?Any suggestions,opinions,or experience would be appreciated.Blah

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have any headlight mods?I am considering on re wiring the headlight to have two running lights.Would this affect my high beams?Also considering angel eyes LED's but I have never done anything like it before.Is there anyone with experience in this matter?Any suggestions,opinions,or experience would be appreciated.Blah

Welcome to the forum!!

For a simple plug and play, yes you can have two low beams (still just ONE high beam) with the BD43 mod. (highly recommended)

It plugs into the factory harness(some dis assembly). The RS (as you sit on the bike) will either be on low OR high beam BUT not both...

I have that set up with aftermarket Piaa's and am very happy with the set up..I prefer the KISS method (keep it simple stupid).

Others have done mods installing ballasts, etc which are generally well liked but considerably more involved in the install.

There's all kinds of threads on both set ups, do a search.

ozgurakman

Özgür Akman
Reaction score
Visit site
I installed 2.5" mini H1 xenon projectors (aka morimoto mini but mine's unbranded , bought from ebay) and 35w ac 4300k xenon.
I'm very pleased from result, the headlight is looking and working awesome now.

2e60d470fc3b8935a5c10edc88b562e1.jpg
48405d2cefb358abbaa49dc1d156143c.jpg
a53ee4941f3ede56f27a98ca90ce3cff.jpg

Last edited: