headlight bucket

GravisMaximus

Reaction score
Visit site
hi guys, quick question for you. is there a way to adjust the stock headlight buckets? hench changing the aim of the bulbs. my high beam seems to be pointing higher than it should. i have checked to make sure its in the holder the right way. any ideas? :D

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hi guys, quick question for you. is there a way to adjust the stock headlight buckets? hench changing the aim of the bulbs. my high beam seems to be pointing higher than it should. i have checked to make sure its in the holder the right way. any ideas? :D

Section 3, page 68 of the service manual you can download here tells you how to adjust the height of the beams.

There are 2 screws, 1 for horizontal, and 1 for vertical adjustments for each light.

:rockon:

GravisMaximus

Reaction score
Visit site
thank you stumble. but i have to admit now you have made me feel like a dumba$$. i am a master tech (auto), but i didnt even bother to look in the manual due to the fact that it usally dont help me out at all with the info it gives. (ie. remove oil filter, reverse procedure to install) i didnt give a good effort to even look at these adjusters. shame on me :spank: thanks again. i will start looking in the manual again befor i ask on here.