Headlamp Assembly - Looking to Buy

Criminal Pilot

City Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, I feel for you there. I did the exact same thing and I can't even begin to explain what a pain it was to sort it out. But if you do have questions about it down the road, let me know and I will see how I can help.

Unfortunately I also broke the left lens, so I don't have a replacement for you (I only have a right lens that I could give you if you needed it).

When it happened to me, I went the difficult route and put the assembly in the oven, melting the glue, so I could take the plastic lens off. Then I transplanted the new donor lens onto my old broken one. Added new sealant and she looks as good as new (or better). So if you need help once you find a headlight assembly, let me know. If you are just doing the entire headlight assembly then that is easy, just a few bolts and you can swap them out.

@red_rock_beetle: the headlight assembly is the same 2004-2009.

This seller on eBay consistently has an FZ6 headlight assembly available for sale. It's for 2004-2009, should fit like a glove if you go that route.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
If you're still looking for one I have one, only damage is the upper left mount tab is broken off, but it can be epoxied and doesn't affect the integrity of it. $75+shipping