Hawaii

Outlaws Justice

Reaction score
www.totalcontroltraining.net
ok, First Question, Who is in Hawaii????

Wife wants to go to Hawaii the week of the 26th of October to take some classes. She wants me to go.

If I go I have to earn my keep to pay for my costs, So thought I would see if I could hold some motorcycle classes there that week.

Anyone interested in taking a Total Control Class in Hawaii? If there is enough interest, I will schedule what is needed and spend my days teaching (What I prefer to do anyway). I would need help from someone there to help me set it up in advance, find a location etc.

Post up, let me know. I have also posted to the FZ1 board where I hang out more.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think we have a couple members but which island will you be on? Oahu? Big Island? Good plan! Wish I could go!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went to Hawaii once,got on the interstate,it went nowhere ,whats with that,lol

Yeah, I went to the "Big" Island for 6 days... we circled it twice and kept ending up back in Kona...

And why doesn't the road circle Oahu? Who's idea was it to dead end the road at the west point? Sheesh!

Maui is next!!! :rockon:

wildman

Reaction score
Visit site
Spent 2 weeks in Oahu this Jan., it was the second time I went. Interstate hooks up with the highways, which circle the island. I considered it my Isle of man.... Great ride for about 4-5 hours.

Just remember, never attempt to enter/exit out of Honolulu at 5am or 5pm.... You will want to die! Unless of course you lane split, in which case you will die because the cagers there are nuts during those times. At any other time of day the cagers are actually great, have the island attitude. :thumbup: