Visit site
Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have it, it's a must if you take long trips. Riding 800 miles in one day is a walk in the park. Plus the stock bar ends look kind of ugly, and since the TM comes with both sides, it actually improves the look.

ericausand

Reaction score
Visit site
I LOVE my throttlemeister!

Awesome for Highway miles! They got the handlebar buzz down to a tolerable rate, they look good, and your right hand will thank you after a couple hours!

It's easy a pie to install, took me a half hour I think. I also put progrips on there so now they are soft & grippy.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Have them on my FJR for years, also grip puppies. As long as its adjusted correctly, it works great!...

Edit, for LD rides out of town, I also use a Cramp buster style throttle clamp (not that particular brand) as well as the Throttlemeister

Last edited:

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
Had a Throttlemeister on my FJR and it was ok, but for a two hour Saturday morning ride through the hills it wasn't worth it, imo. Longer trips, yes, but not for general use. I now use a Crampbuster which is simple and works well to take the wrist pressure off. Try one for $11 before investing in the pricey TM.

CrampBuster - The Original Motorcycle Cruise Control

lomax

Reaction score
Visit site
I have had Throttlemeister's on several bikes but have now moved on the the Kaoko throttle lock.

The only issue I have had with the throttlemeister is that is is slick when trying to operate it with your gloved little finger. Some anti slip tape works great BUT the Kaoko is the way to go. IMHO

Marc