Has Anyone Ever Tried To...

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
take the reflective window tint used on cars and put it on the front windscreen? It seems like it would work and possibly make for some cool/interesting effects...

Like on a bike thats black with gold accents have the windscreen be gold refecletive? then you can see through it as well...

idk just a thought?

[sent from my voyager]

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
window tint doesnt work on headlight and windscreen because of the curves,,,it needs to be heated too much to give the shape of the windscreen,,its impossible to do a clean job,,it leaves a lot of bubbles...looks terrible.

on the other hand there is a special headlight tint that comes in various colors too,,it is a thicker material so it doesnt melt down quickly when heated..a professional tinter would have no problem tinting the windscreen with this special headlight tint material

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
You could just buy a windscreen that is already tinted.

well first off I dont exactly want it done, just asking if it could be done, second the key is the the "reflective" aspect unless you can buy windscreens for the fz6 that are reflective?

rd91385

Reaction score
Visit site
go to your local automotive paint supplier buy a pint or clear coat and a small amount of paint tint in the color of your choice, you can tint the clear coat up to 10% i would recommend 5%. You will beable to see through still and have awesome results. i'm a auto body technician and have done this same process many times on car headlights. hope this helps.