happy easter :(

red_rock_beetle

Reaction score
Visit site
well i was going about 45mph down my mothers gravel road, when suddenly a wild corner appears! anyways i slid the bike and im not quit sure if i touched the ground or not until the barbed wire fence slowed me down enough to do so. my helmet doesn't have a scratch on it, but every piece of plastic on the left side very scuffed and the piece of plastic that is at the rear of the exhaust broke in half, as for me the "T" post stopped my momentum as my thigh ran into it, my whole right thigh hurts, that's it, now to go naked and repaint the bike, although the blue it is is beautiful, another color might be in order. as for the mechanical, the forks seem to be tweaked, ill further investigate when i get a chance

:squid:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh. man! Sorry to hear about that. Is it worth looking for a fairing or had you planned to go naked in the future anyways? Good to hear you are not hurt too bad!

zackattack784

Reaction score
Visit site
Not to take pleasure in your misfortune, but I legit laughed out loud when I read "suddenly a wild corner appears" lol. Glad you're alright. It could always be worse!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I can tolerate the domestic corners but absolutly hate wild ones. They just lie in wait for their next victim.

Glad you escaped relatively enscathed.

red_rock_beetle

Reaction score
Visit site
anyone know where to get good replacement plastics? i need a new left side pod, and the grab handles in the rear, i think im going to ditch the fairing, so ill need a gauge mount, any suggestions?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
anyone know where to get good replacement plastics? i need a new left side pod, and the grab handles in the rear, i think im going to ditch the fairing, so ill need a gauge mount, any suggestions?

Sorry to hear about your off. Glad you're okay!
Lean69 on our forum makes gauge mounts. At least I know he makes the S2 series and was also talking about S1.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry to hear about your interaction with the wicked corner, get better soon